13 • melon music awards 2016

⋆┈┈。゚❃ུ۪ ❀ུ۪ ❁ུ۪ ❃ུ۪ ❀ུ۪ ゚。┈┈⋆

rosie's pov

down the red carpet we go

down the red carpet we go. we went in order we normally do, which is joy, yeri, irene, me, wendy and seulgi. taking a few minutes for the press to take flawless pictures of me hehe.

i could feel the cold breeze on my thighs, stomach and arms. the stylist unnies said we had to wear these clothes even though it was FREEZING. it's december and they still make us wear clothes like this. at least i had a beret that kind of kept in the heat in my head.

we were having an interview and as irene unnie was going to answer their questions, a swarm of fangirls go crazy and scream towards a black van, in front of the red carpet.

i knew who it was straight away. im not even surprised it was bts. i wouldve been one of those girls if i didnt become a kpop idol, to be honest. thank god ive trained myself to hold in my inner fangirl. well...that's what i think. they walked out of their van in black suits.

the rosie, who was good at keeping her inner fangirl in, was so close to being gone. i remembered that people were watching my every move and quickly looked away before people make up rumours. as i looked away, joy was making it so obvious she was staring at taehyung. i stepped in front of her vision, blocking the sight of the him and looked at her with a smirk and shook my head.

since our group werent rookies anymore, (haha rookie, get it? sorry) we were performing near the end of the show so we didnt need to go to our changing room early and we could enjoy the show more!

before we went to the platform where all artists had to sit, i wanted to have some snacks so i told my members to go without me and i'll join them soon. joy decided she wanted to eat with me too. we kind of didn't tell our manager unnie but i dont think she'll mind and it'll only take a few minutes right?

there was a long table of food laying there in our room. NICE! we snuck in and grabbed as much food as we wanted, munching away.

rosie : you better thank me for stopping you from staring at your crush because it was so obvious. what if you get caught unnie?!

joy : yah rosie, sorry i tried but my eyes betrayed me.

rosie : it's fine, i understand. they were just too handsome!

joy : i know! how do they look that good?

rosie : ugh no one looks better than them, thats bts for you.

as we laughed, our manager unnie stormed into the room. we've been caught, oops.

manager : YAH you two need to go sit with your other members now because they'll be doing group introductions and your fans will be wondering where you went! quickly stuff your face and get your butt out!

me and joy grabbed more food to eat on the way and exited quickly before manager unnie scolds us even more.

rosie : i wonder where we are sitting? i hope it's near the back so we can look at other people in front of us aka cuTE BOYS! *smiling and cheering*

joy : me too rosie, me too.

i could hear the loud echoing fanchants as we got closer to the entrance of the platform. i quickly put all the food in my hands in my mouth and chewed. i put my head down because i didnt want people to see my face stuffed with food, how embarrassing would that be!

me and joy went up the stairs in front of the stage. everyone was already sitting there so that meant they would be looking at us because we were late hehe. i only had a bit of food left in my mouth so i decided to look up. multiple eyes on me and i get red and embarrassed. maybe i shouldnt have been late. they definitely saw that i was eating something oops.

we found out that we were sitting in the back next to twice and bts! jackpot! it must be my lucky day. my members waved at us and pointed at two seats. me and joy looked at each other.

joy : rosie take that seat and i'll take this one.

rosie : NO i want that seat! no way!

joy : rosie i already called dibs.

rosie : unnieeeeeeeeeeeeee

joy : sit down now or else people will be suspicious that we're standing here not sitting down and whispering! i'll buy you a meal next time we go out, deal?

rosie : deal!

wondering why we were fighting over the seats? there was one seat right next to, the one and only, jeon jungkook. HEART EYES. ugh joy unnie had to make the most shy member sit next to him, are you joking?

jeon jungkook or "juNGKOOk oPPA" as fans would say, actually went to my school, sopa. he is two years older than me so i wasnt friends with him, well he doesnt even know me! he was probably one of the most popular boy in school, back then and even now 'cause damn he really got more handsome than he already was.

enough of that, i hesitantly waddle to the seat and move it slightly closer to joy unnie cause i felt a bit uncomfortable. i think he noticed because he side-eyed me to see what i was doing.

rosie, leaning into joy's ear whispering : your crush is so near unniee~~~~~

joy, not even whispering meaning everyone around us heard what she said : yah, im not buying you a meal anymore, you dont deserve my generous ass, you little goblin!

rosie, also not whispering anymore accidently, upset that she wont buy her a meal : unnie~~~~ why?! im sorry please buy me a meal! what do you want? my height? *smirking*

joy : choi saerin! its not my fault im not a giraffe like you!

rosie : excuse me unnie im not even that tall! youre just small!

seulgi, lightly punching our arms : you do realise youre being REALLY loud, youre welcome.

me and joy with wide eyes, look around and meet eyes with a lot of idols sitting near us. we both embarrassingly bow our heads with pink cheeks. i look to my left, where all of bts were sitting. they were already looking at me and especially since jungkook was closest to me, my heart was beating too fast. i just awkwardly smile and hide my face, looking away.

joy, making sure to whisper : i cant believe they heard our conversation, why do we always embarrass ourselves in front of them?!

rosie : dont even mention it anymore, i am too embarrassed. let's just not talk anymore for a while unnie.

⋆┈┈。゚❃ུ۪ ❀ུ۪ ❁ུ۪ ❃ུ۪ ❀ུ۪ ゚。┈┈⋆