17 • a day with wendy

⋆┈┈。゚❃ུ۪ ❀ུ۪ ❁ུ۪ ❃ུ۪ ❀ུ۪ ゚。┈┈⋆

rosie's pov

me and wendy unnie had just finished recording for the show, hello counsellor. one of the stories really had me angry and disturbed and had put me in a negative mood. that didnt last long when our manager said that we were free after so me and unnie decided to have a day out together.

since we were already in gangnam, a long stroll across the streets was decided so that we could catch up with each other.

wendy : since when were you close with tzuyu? i havent seen you close with her before?

rosie : are you jealous unnie? hehe just joking! when i went out with nayeon and jihyo unnies, we went to meet up with tzuyu as she was not feeling okay and then we just became besties after that.

wendy : wow, youre getting better at socialising rosie, im proud of you! and is tzuyu okay?

rosie : yes unnie, she's fine for now. i hope she isnt too stressed out right now. i have been texting her everyday to check up on her.

wendy : whatever is wrong, i hope she gets better. youre a great friend, just as i taught you hehe!

rosie : any news from you unnie?

wendy : hmmmm...nothing really. however i made a new friend!

rosie : who?

wendy : jhope!

rosie : jHOPE FROM BTS?!

wendy : yup! when you all left me backstage, i bumped into him and turns out we're the same age so we exchanged numbers! pretty cool right? did you know he's older than me by 3 days?

rosie : now i regret leaving you :( unnie is friends with a member of bts! sOOOO COOOL!

wendy, checking her text message she had just recieved : speaking of which, let's go!

rosie : huh where?

wendy : to the big hit building! hoseok just messaged me, inviting me to his studio so since we are in gangnam already, why not now?

rosie : b-but he only invited you.

wendy : i already told him that youre coming too and he said it was fine! dont worry he's a nice person, trust me.

rosie : o-okay.

wendy knew i was nervous because not only was i a shy person but im meeting and talking to a member of bts. my favourite group that i look up to. she held my arm on the way there, reassuring me and telling jokes to calm me down and it worked.

there we stood outside the famous building. it was huge, bigger than the sm building and that tells you something. we walked towards the reception.

receptionist: hello, how may i help you?

wendy : yes, do you know where jhope's studio is? he invited us.

receptionist: oh yes, mr jung told me. please follow me.

she left her desk and we followed behind her, looking around the building and it's contents. soon we had stopped in front of a black door that had his name printed on it colourfully. we thank the receptionist and unnie knocks on the door. the door opens revealing a beaming sun.

jhope : ah wendy, rosie welcome!!

i just bow to him and shyly smile.

wendy : thank you for inviting us! its an honour. this is the maknae of our group, as you already know, rosie.

rosie : h-hi sunbaenim, i am a huge fan of yours. thank you allowing us to visit.

jhope : hi rosie, dont need to be formal! just call me oppa and i am also a fan of yours!

rosie : o-okay oppa...you have a cool studio.

jhope : thank you! i decorated it myself!

wendy : how are you?

jhope : pretty chill considering we are having another comeback soon, what about you? are you having another comeback soon?

wendy : youre having another comeback already?! uhm im not sure, i think we might have one in the summer.

rosie : you must be very busy then oppa.

jhope : im looking forward to what you have next after rookie! yes i am busy but i am having fun, thats what counts right? should we order some chicken?

wendy : that would great! me and rosie havent ate yet.

jhope : great! dont need to diet today then, lets all have a great time!

we all had chicken and beer, well i didnt since i was still underage so i had banana milk. jhope oppa is very kind to me and his smile makes me smile. we all had fun little talks until our manager calls us and tells us to come back home.

rosie : thank you oppa for the delicious chicken and letting us hang out with you at your studio! i look forward for your next comeback.

jhope : no problem rosie! youve both gave me the boost i needed and i also look forward for yours too! see you later!

wendy : bye hoseok!

jhope : hoseok..........?

wendy : i am not calling you oppa when your only 3 days older than me, thank you! BYE

jhope oppa waves at us as we exit and leave to go back to our dorm.

⋆┈┈。゚❃ུ۪ ❀ུ۪ ❁ུ۪ ❃ུ۪ ❀ུ۪ ゚。┈┈⋆