19 • solo photoshoot

⋆┈┈。゚❃ུ۪ ❀ུ۪ ❁ུ۪ ❃ུ۪ ❀ུ۪ ゚。┈┈⋆

manager unnie told me i was having my first ever solo magazine shoot. i was excited for it! i enjoyed our first photoshoot at vogue so i was not nervous. before arriving at the venue of the shoot, i decided to buy all the staff some coffee. they were the same people from the last shoot so i already knew them well.

rosie : hello guys! nice to see you again, i bought you all some coffee, enjoy!

photographer : wow rosie, that is so kind of you, thank you! we will make sure you look extra extra pretty even though youre already breathtakingly gorgeous!

rosie : thank you very much, fighting!

as expected, modelling was fun. the staff constantly gave compliments and cheering me on made me very happy. a girl, about my age, walked into the room and started talking to the photographer.

photographer : rosie, this is mina, she is still a rookie photographer and will be helping out with shoot. is that okay?

rosie : of course!

mina : hello rosie-ssi, nice to meet you! i am a fan of yours so it is an honour to take photos of you!

rosie : hello mina-ssi, i hope we can become good friends! sorry to come off rude but what year were you born?

mina : no no, i understand. i was born december 31, 1999.

rosie : that means we are the same age! nice, lets become friends then mina and drop the formalities?

mina : of course!

rosie : cute hehe.

i was in love with the shots that mina took. she certainly did not seem like a rookie at her job! i gave her my number so we can keep in touch and she happily accepted it.

rosie : i admire the shots you took of me mina, they look so beautiful. keep doing what you are doing and you will be successful!

mina : thank you! if you ever need a photographer, you can contact me anytime!

rosie : like a personal photographer?

mina : yes, if that is what you want i'll be your personal photographer!

rosie : okay, i will give you a ring whenever i want to have a photoshoot.

mina : thank you, it is an honour and dont worry about paying me, i am willing to do it for free for you because we are friends.

rosie : oh no, i insist, this is your job. i will tell my manager to pay you well hehe!

mina : if you want me anytime, i will be free. i'll cancel my appointments for you hehe!

rosie : we are officially besties now.

rosie and mina chuckle and wave goodbye to each other as they walk the opposite way. on my way to my van, a fan comes up to me.

fan : uhm hello rosie, i am a huge fan of yours. do you mind if we take a picture together?

my manager was about to explain that we weren't allowed to take pictures with fans but i quickly cut him off.

rosie : of course i dont mind! come on lets quickly take one.

fan : thank you so much rosie! you are really pretty in person, kind and talented. we love you!

rosie : no, thank you. without my fans i wouldnt be here now! i hope you continue to support us through our journey!

fan : we will rosie! thank you!

what a cute fan. i could tell my manager was annoyed at me but didnt say anything cause she knew i would win in an argument with her.

⋆┈┈。゚❃ུ۪ ❀ུ۪ ❁ུ۪ ❃ུ۪ ❀ུ۪ ゚。┈┈⋆