44 • dogsitters

⋆┈┈。゚❃ུ۪ ❀ུ۪ ❁ུ۪ ❃ུ۪ ❀ུ۪ ゚。┈┈⋆

rosie's pov

joy comes running into our room with a huge smile on her face. as soon as she enters, she dashes to her closet and rummages through all her clothes figuring out what she would wear to whatever she's so excited about. im used to this. joy does love her clothes and fashion, that's what she's really known for nowadays but this time, she was super serious about choosing the perfect outfit.

rosie : hey, what's up joy?

joy, throwing out random clothes to dig deeper into her closet : i have a date rosie and i need to look especially good!!

rosie : you always look good.

joy, smirking : i know, but i need to choose the perfect outfit.

rosie : when is this date?

joy : tomorrow. actually, i was wondering...

rosie : what is it??

joy, stopping her outfit searching and does a puppy face to you : can you please look after haetnim (joy's dog) and yeontan (tae's dog) while we're gone??

rosie : of course, you know i love dogs!!

joy : ah great thank you rosie, youre the best! you can handle looking after two dogs by yourself right??

rosie : yes i'll be fine joy dont worry about it and enjoy your date! i'll probably just ask tzuyu to help me out :)

tzuyu : bestie💓

rosie :
hey tzuyu, i was wondering if you can come over tomorrow and help me look after joy and tae oppa's dogs. theyre having a date and asked me to take care of them. it will be fun~

bestie💓 :
heyyy, i would love to...but im going to busy tomorrow because the company is making us practice for our next comeback. im sorry i really wanted to help you out too :((

rosie :
no worries bestie, i totally understand! good luck, dont overwork yourself. i guess its just going to be me and two adorable dogs tomorrow then!!

bestie💓 :
youre the bestest friend i could have, have fun mwah!

tzuyu's pov

i was totally bummed out that i couldnt hang out with rosie and two especially cute dogs tomorrow. before i put my phone down, an amazing idea popped into my head.

jungkook🐰

tzuyu :
hey jungkook, can i ask you for a favour?

jungkook :
tell me what it is first and i'll think about

tzuyu :
can you help out rosie look after joy unnie and tae oppa's dogs tomorrow since theyre going on a date??

jungkook :
oh, why cant you go?

tzuyu :
ive got practice tomorrow :(( please?? rosie might struggle by herself with those very active dogs!