7 • maknae line date

⋆┈┈。゚❃ུ۪ ❀ུ۪ ❁ུ۪ ❃ུ۪ ❀ུ۪ ゚。┈┈⋆

rosie's pov

it was red velvet's first week off in a long time and yeri doesn't want it to go to waste.

yeri : hey, lets go out with joy today pleaseeee?

rosie : fineee, i was going to write some songs anyways but i guess this will help with inspiration.

i put on some black jeans and cute crop top and called it a day. i was feeling lazy so i didnt try as much as i would have.

joy : yeri, rosie lets go! i'll take you to a nice place i know.

we head out of our dorm, saying goodbyes to irene, seulgi and wendy unnie. joy had actually brought us to a huge aquarium. it was beautiful and colourful. the exotic fishes were so interesting to look at.

after going through the whole thing, we got hungry. well, mostly me as i was begging them to eat. i promised that i was buying dinner if we eat now and they happily agreed.

joy : wow this food is delicious! thank god i chose some steak and it's free.

yeri : seriously good choice joy, i am in love.

rosie : you only chose this place cause it was expensive! how dare you. ;(

joy : eyyyy baby we know youre rich anyways so stop complaining. so how are you rosie? anything new to tell us?

rosie : what do you mean unnie? nope nothing new at all. i havent done much except for work, you know that.

yeri : omg that waiter over there is kinda cute.

rosie : huh where?

yeri, pointing to the direction with heart eyes : over there! when he smiles my heart flutters omg i want to talk to him!!!!;7:&83&

joy : yeri-ah are you forgetting that youre an idol? plus there's much cuter boys in the industry...

rosie, smirking : huh who unnie? does someone have a crush?!

yeri : hmmm no wonder you've been acting weird recently. WHO IS HE?

joy : im not telling cause you'll make it obvious and you cant keep your mouths shut.

rosie : can we have a hint then? and if we get it right, you have to say if we are correct, deal?

joy : fine.

yeri : OKAY HINT NOW

joy : we're going to see him in isac.

rosie : what type of hint was that?! it could be anyone!!!

yeri : coward

joy : UGH FINE. he's a '95 liner and he was promoting with his group at the same time as us.

rosie : huh? yeri i cant remember who was promoting with us do you?

yeri : i dont know but i'll remember one day, for now joy is let off, you lucky thing.

rosie : have you talked to him yet?

joy : no, i havent :( it's okay i'll just watch him from afar. he's probably already got someone anyways.

yeri : excuse me? where did our miss korea, confident joy go?

rosie : im sure he'll like you! i mean you're gorgeous and youre a great person, whoever he is. if he doesnt see that, then he's a loser.

joy : thanks guys but what about you yeri?

yeri : what do you mean, what about me? what about rosie huh?!

rosie, chokes on her drink : hey! youre not bringing me into this! you know i cant talk to other people.

⋆┈┈。゚❃ུ۪ ❀ུ۪ ❁ུ۪ ❃ུ۪ ❀ུ۪ ゚。┈┈⋆