21 • dancing v-live

⋆┈┈。゚❃ུ۪ ❀ུ۪ ❁ུ۪ ❃ུ۪ ❀ུ۪ ゚。┈┈⋆

me and my members are preparing for our next comeback! to be honest, i was kind of sick of doing red concepts but the title song is actually one of my favourites we've ever did and i was sure our luvies would love our new album. the bsides to this album were my absolute favourite!

lately, my vocals have massively evolved and improved so the company decided that, for this album, i would share wendy's high notes. i felt bad for stealing some of her lines but she said it was good for her to rest her voice since she has been carrying all of us with her amazing vocals. my confidence level was super high this time round, i could feel myself be massively excited to show my luvies that ive improved and worked hard!

if i had to choose my favourite song from the album, it would be you better know! the dance and the tune is always stuck in my head. anyways enough of my rambling. we had just finished practice for red flavour and i have been wanting to do a vlive for a while now so i asked seulgi if we could stay back in the practice room and do a vlive.

rosie : hey guys, im finally on vlive! i have a special guest with me.....seulgi unnie!

seulgi : hiii luvies, we just finished practicing for our new comeback, please look forward to it.

rosie : yes! please do. i really love the songs in this album and i know you will too.

@fan : arent you tired? you look exhausted, i hope you are resting well!

rosie : no i am not tired yet! my luvies keep me energised.

seulgi : how are you guys? what are you doing?

@fan : having a snack and watching you!

seulgi : hmmm a snack would be good for us too rosie.

rosie : ugh i wish unnie, ive have been on a diet but dont worry i am doing it for myself, to be more healthy!

seulgi : rosie has been having healthy diets and working out more recently, she is becoming very fit! *whispering* she may even have abs the next time you see her.

rosie : yah unnie~

seulgi : anyways, since me and rosie are the dancers of the group, we decided that we will dance for you! i hope you enjoy it luvies.

rosie : ive been working and practicing extra hard on my dancing luvies!

i set the phone us so that the camera could capture our full bodies. we started to dance a choreography that me and seulgi had worked on.

rosie : did you like it? me and seulgi unnie choreographed it.

seulgi : rosie definitely improved didnt
she?

rosie : of course i did unnie hehe.

seulgi : luvies, rosie knows a lot of idol group dances, dont you want to see them? just request any song or group and she'll most likely know it!

rosie : thanks for that unnie. fine, yes i will dance for my luvies and my luvies only!

@fan : any twice song rosie!

rosie : ah, yes. hmmmmm i know a lot of their songs, its hard to choose but i guess i'll dance....cheer up.

@fan : rosie unnie, dance blood sweat and tears!!

rosie : blood sweat and tears? okay! dont tell anyone but im secretly a huge fan of bts, army are you there? hehehe!

after dancing bst, seulgi unnie's phone rang.

seulgi : oh guys, irene is calling~ hello irene unnie say hello to vlive!

irene : hello luvies, i am watching them too with you all.

rosie : what do you need unnie?

irene : ah rosie-ah, seulgi-ah its getting late, you should head home soon.

rosie : as expected, we will be home soon then mother~

irene : yeah yeah goodbye then.

seulgi : as you heard luvies, its time for us to go! thank you for watching us, goodnight.

rosie : goodnight luvies, we love you.

⋆┈┈。゚❃ུ۪ ❀ུ۪ ❁ུ۪ ❃ུ۪ ❀ུ۪ ゚。┈┈⋆