36 • sober?

⋆┈┈。゚❃ུ۪ ❀ུ۪ ❁ུ۪ ❃ུ۪ ❀ུ۪ ゚。┈┈⋆

joy walking to the restroom, she spots jungkook and rosie...hugging?!

damn okay rosie, i thought you were shy?

jungkook spotted joy shocked by the situation and calls her over.

jungkook : joy noona, she fell asleep on me. what should i do?

joy : oh i thought you were both hugging! wow, she reeks of alcohol. anyways, the others were about to leave anyways so can you help carry her to the car?

jungkook, slightly blushing : of course, let's go.

as they exit the club with a sleeping, drunk rosie, it definitely caught attention.

seulgi talking to joy : yah, never thought jungkook would be the one helping rosie out but why the heck is she so drunk! seriously, this girl.

wendy : just let her be, she was just having a bit of fun and this was her first time drinking so she doesnt know her limits yet! gosh i hope jungkook is okay, she is quite heavy!

yeri, waving her hands around : he'll be fine, have you seen his muscles...rosie is a lucky one! come on let's go, the celebration isnt over yet. SLEEPOVER!

nayeon, shaking her head and holding onto yeri : gosh rosie isnt the only one drunk, let's go yeri.

rosie's pov

huh? where am i? my head is banging.

i opened my eyes to only close them tightly again from the bright street lights we pass.

oh im in a car? how did i get here?

then i realised, i was lying down on someone's lap! please be one of the unnies. please be one of the unnies. please be one of the unnies.

slowly looking up, i see jungkook resting his chin on his hand leaning into the window.

damn its not one the unnies but a good looking man oh my.

jungkook notices me as i slightly move and i abruptly sit up, gaining a banging headache.

jungkook : rosie, are you okay? we're almost here so you'll be able to get some medicine soon.

rosie, holding her head : how did i get here?

jungkook, slightly lying : oh you fell asleep on joy noona so she asked me to help you get into the car. dont worry your unnies are in a different car and also on their way.

rosie : i shouldnt have drank so much. i didnt do anything stupid did i?

jungkook, blushing : no you didnt, dont worry.

rosie : o-okay...

there was an awkward silence but it didnt last long since we arrived at twice's dorm.