40 • bad boy down

⋆┈┈。゚❃ུ۪ ❀ུ۪ ❁ུ۪ ❃ུ۪ ❀ུ۪ ゚。┈┈⋆

rosie's pov

our fans were going crazy as we left the stage, waving and blowing kisses to them. i enjoyed performing bad boy so much, knowing i helped produce it and is definitely one of my favourite concepts we've ever done. it definitely kept my thoughts away from dowon. speaking of him, he kept on texting me the next day but i was obviously really busy and didnt even have to time to reply or look at the messages like i wanted to.

i felt much better after crying my eyes out and letting everything out. i realised i kept all these emotions in for too long and it was about time i let them out.

as i walk into my dressing room to get changed back into my normal clothes, i see dowon from far away trying to get my attention. not going to lie, he looked like a crazy fanboy from how he was shouting my name and waving his hands in the air. i gave him a fake smile and went on my way laughing at how stupid he looked.

joy : why are you laughing so hard??

rosie : oh nothing hehe

joy : okay? anyways, taehyung oppa said that the boys want to celebrate with us for our comeback so they're visiting us tonight.

rosie : that's very nice of them, tell taehyung oppa that we appreciate it a lot!

joy : will do, are you doing okay now?

rosie : definitely feeling much better thank you.

joy : good, im glad. you seem more calm and settled now-

seulgi : ROSIE DID YOU EAT MY SANDWICH?!??

rosie : uhm no why would i??

seulgi : bitch-

irene : SEULGI LANGUAGE

yeri : why the fuck is everyone shouting?? everyone can hear you from a mile away!

irene, face palming : will you guys stop swearing so much?!/!&:'

wendy : jeez what is going on?? let's go manager unnie is waiting for us in the van.

time skip to celebration

a whole ass chaotic mess is what was happening right now. jin, yeri, seulgi, jhope and jimin were singing their heads off on the karaoke. joy and taehyung were trying to bake a cake but it clearly was not going well from the amount of flour getting thrown from one side of the kitchen to the other. namjoon and wendy were having a very heated debate about..i actually dont know but they are practically screaming at each other in english. irene and yoongi are also having an argument between each other because yoongi was on wendy's side and irene on namjoon's. crazy, i know.

me? i was just sat in the dining part of the room nomming any snack on the table as i watch these scenes i mentioned. it was very funny watching them all from afar and not being included in the mess.

jungkook comes out of the bathroom and spots me. he comes over and sits on the seat next to me.

jungkook : damn im so tired already.