37 • unsure

⋆┈┈。゚❃ུ۪ ❀ུ۪ ❁ུ۪ ❃ུ۪ ❀ུ۪ ゚。┈┈⋆

rosie's pov

we ended up in the living room, where everyone was, me running away from tzuyu and eventually getting caught, tortured when she pins me down to the floor and begins tickling me.

rosie : tzuyu stop it please! i cant breathe!!!

tzuyu : yah rosie tell me and i'll stop!

jihyo : what on earth are you two doing?

tzuyu : unnie~ i gave her a spoiler for our next comeback and she said she would give me one for their comeback too but didnt!!

rosie : i'll give you one if you stop tickling me please!

jihyo : tzuyu let her go but rosie you better give us a spoiler i think we all deserve it after looking after your drunk ass!

rosie : fine fine i promiseee.

jhope : oh my god a red velvet comeback spoiler yes!

tzuyu stopped tickling me and let me go, letting me get up from the floor. as i stood up, all eyes were on me and my members just death stared me with a look that was screaming 'why'd you promise a spoiler, well done rosie!'

rosie : UNNIES STOP LOOKING AT ME LIKE THAT~

tzuyu : come on we're waiting!

i gulped and looked at jin oppa and held my hand up shaped like a gun and pretended to shoot him. BANG!

jin looked at me confused but also acted as if he was shot just for a laugh.

rosie : okay that's your spoiler, no questions are allowed, that's all your getting!

jin : wow rosie you shot me and i didnt even get a sorry or an extra spoiler because i think i deserve it!

rosie : sorry, oppa? hehe

nayeon : that's it, what?!

seulgi, holding a bunch of drinks in her hand and trying to quickly change the topic : okay now let's get the real party started!

yeri, about to grab a drink off of seulgi : oh yes more drinks aaaaa!!&:

irene : no no yeri i think you've had enough drinks to be honest!

jin, with a smirk as he stands tall and confident : that's right i think only the older people should be able to drink because we actually know how to control ourselves.

jungkook : hyung, we get it. youre an old man.

me, tzuyu, yeri and joy start laughing our heads off only to be stared at by the rest looking at us with a slight anger.

for the rest of night, the elders decided that we could have just a bit more drinks but not to the point that we were very drunk. we had a great time just talking and laughing about stupid things. at one point, a question that yeri asked pops in my head, "so what's happening with you and jungkook?!"