2 • first fansign

⋆┈┈。゚❃ུ۪ ❀ུ۪ ❁ུ۪ ❃ུ۪ ❀ུ۪ ゚。┈┈⋆

rosie's pov

i was super pumped for my first ever fansign! my unnies told me it was amazing to talk to lots of fans personally. i wanted to experience that asap! we walked out of our van and screaming was heard from all over. we walked to our table and seats and greeted the fans first, before sitting down. i was in between irene and joy unnie.

the fans started lining up and my excitement couldnt be contained. i was smiling like crazy and telling joy unnie how excited i was. she was laughing at my current excitement overload state.

joy, speaking into the microphone : looks like rosie's excited.

irene : rosie are you okay? you look like youre about to burst hahaha.

rosie : im just too hyped for this unnies ay, you're embarrassing me in front of our luvies!

there were fans from daegu, busan and even outside korea! they came just for us? unbelievable, i cant believe this! they were giving us such nice and cute gifts that i will definitely keep until im old. they spent money on us and i will not let it go to waste.

i was waiting for the next fan to come to me as he was taking his time talking to irene and joy's person already had passed on to yeri. i decided to serenade the fans, who were either waiting or watching us, with my singing. i stopped singing when i saw the boy had finished with irene and got myself ready to talk to him.

but. he walked passed me, didnt even look at me and went to joy. honestly i was dumbfounded for 5 seconds, trying to take in what just happened. joy just looked at the boy with questioning eyes and then at me with a sad look. then i realised, he ignored me? did he not like me? am i not good enough? he went to yeri but not me. i guess im not wanted.

all my unnies, including my manager unnie looked at me with an 'it's okay' look. i was sad but i had to make sure my fans didnt see me like that or they'll be sad too. i carried on like nothing had happened and treated my fans with love as they came to me. they made me feel better.

• time skip •

we had just entered the van, finishing the fansign. my members were very quiet until we made it in the van. wendy came to hug me first.

wendy : rosie, are you okay?

rosie : of couse unnie, dont worry! remember that im a tough girl so this didnt effect me much.

irene : they dont deserve you rosie, you know we love you right?

rosie : of course i love you all too! youre my family!

joy, showing her phone screen to us : looks like luvies are really mad at that boy for ignoring you! they really have our back.

seulgi, who is searching through the comments of the video that joy showed : they're worried for you rosie. they really love you, so dont worry about that mean boy. he really doesnt know who he's missing out on. *winks*

as i said, im strong and i am not easily affected so what they said made me happy and cheery again. we all went to our dorm and had a cute girls night, an idea by joy just to cheer me up!

⋆┈┈。゚❃ུ۪ ❀ུ۪ ❁ུ۪ ❃ུ۪ ❀ུ۪ ゚。┈┈⋆