42 • tzuyu

⋆┈┈。゚❃ུ۪ ❀ུ۪ ❁ུ۪ ❃ུ۪ ❀ུ۪ ゚。┈┈⋆

*a few weeks after that incident*

tzuyu's pov

earlier today, i received a text from jungkook asking to meet him as soon as possible. it was weird, we didnt really talk anymore since we broke up but obviously we were still close friends but it just seems out of the blue for him to ask me, out of everyone, to meet up with him. i told him that i could quickly see him before i go hang out with rosie because we planned to have a cute little sleepover together.

tzuyu, taking a seat in front of jungkook in the small and quite empty café : hey, why did you ask to meet up with me??

jungkook, rubbing his nape nervously : well, i kinda of need to tell you something important.

tzuyu : what is it?

the atmosphere was obviously awkward and he kept quiet for a few seconds before i broke the silence.

tzuyu : come on, your kinda scaring me if youre being this hesitant to tell me.

jungkook : i'll whisper it to you because i dont feel comfortable saying out loud.

tzuyu : uhm okay?

• time skip •

rosie's pov

rosie, immediately hugging tzuyu : come in, i missed you so much!

tzuyu, squeezing rosie tightly : awh me too, we have a lot of catching up to do!

rosie : definitely. come into mine and joy's room! none of the unnies are in the dorm right now. they won't be back til tomorrow since they're with their families.

tzuyu : oh, why didnt you go visit your family instead of hanging out with me silly?!

rosie : i already visited them earlier this week and plus they were busy so they said it would be better if i spend time with you since they know how much i missed you!

tzuyu : fair enough, i guess.

• a few hours later •

i told tzuyu the whole story about what happened with the whole creepy ass dowon stalker ex boyfriend situation and how it thankfully ended, all thanks to jungkook really.

tzuyu : damn, what a weirdo. i cant believe he knew where your dorm was! that is so scary

rosie : ugh tell me about it

tzuyu, jumps onto your bed and finds a comfy position : speaking of which, you'll never guess who i met before i came

rosie, joining her : huh who??

tzuyu : jungkook

rosie : oh wow! why'd you meet up?

tzuyu : he said he wanted to talk to me about something

rosie : what was it?

there was an obvious smirk painted on tzuyu's face and she let out a quiet chuckle under her breath. she waved her hand towards herself indicating she wanted to me to get closer and closer.

tzuyu, screaming at the top of her lungs right into my left ear : NOTHING!

rosie, flinching and holding her ear in pain : what the fuck)!:£;! tzuyu i think im deaf!

tzuyu, laughing her head off : sorry haha but actually we were talking about you. no more questions im not going to say anything else!

rosie : me? tzuyu you can't just tell me that you and jungkook talked about me and then not say what exactly it was about?!

tzuyu, zipping her mouth : my mouth is sealed.

⋆┈┈。゚❃ུ۪ ❀ུ۪ ❁ུ۪ ❃ུ۪ ❀ུ۪ ゚。┈┈⋆