5 • vogue group photoshoot

⋆┈┈。゚❃ུ۪ ❀ུ۪ ❁ུ۪ ❃ུ۪ ❀ུ۪ ゚。┈┈⋆

rosie's pov

5am. the members have tried to wake me up for half an hour now but i just couldn't get my butt up.

irene : yah rosie! we are all ready and we're just waiting for you. get up now or we're leaving.

thats it, im up. i dont want them to leave me to go to our first vogue photoshoot! never thought i would be modelling for vogue. this is crazy.

• time skip •

my makeup artist and my hair stylist unnies were currently dolling me up as i took a quick nap. joy and wendy walked in to the room with noodles and as soon as my nose detected the familiar smell, i wanted some.

rosie : unnie can you feed me!! im hungry.

wendy : of course you are, you baby. after you get your makeup and hair done i'll feed you dont worry!

as i wait for my hair and makeup to be done, i decided to watch some bts run episodes and listen to their songs. their albums have not got one bad song in them! thats only one of many reasons why i love them. once i was done, i ran to wendy unnie and she fed me the rest of her noodles that she didnt eat.

rosie : wait, unnie you didnt eat much why?

wendy : im on a diet rosie ;(

rosie : so what wendy unnie! youre already skinny, look at you. have the rest or else i will cry.

wendy : okay fine rosie, whatever you say.

• time skip •

photographer : and that's a wrap! well done girls, these pictures are breathtaking!

we all bowed and gathered around a tv screen to have a look at our pictures. our eyes never left the screen and a series of 'wow's and 'woah's were heard.

yeri : yah rosie, no wonder your the unofficial visual, i mean look at you!

irene : yerim's right! rosie you look gorgeous and these concepts fit you the most in my opinion.

joy : ehm excuse me? i think i look beautiful.

seulgi : keep thinking that sweetie.

joy : HEY

wendy : cant we just say we're all looking good guys? i love it!

rosie : yes wendy unnie's right! we all look stunning and luvies will definitely love it!

⋆┈┈。゚❃ུ۪ ❀ུ۪ ❁ུ۪ ❃ུ۪ ❀ུ۪ ゚。┈┈⋆