Chapter 1

Taehyung woke up to the sound of his alarm. He opened his eyes groggily and turned it off. He sat up in his bed and looked at Jimin's bed. "Chim! Wake up!" Taehyung said and got out of his bed. He heard the pink haired male groan as he stretched. "Why?" Jimin whined and Taehyung giggled. "It's Monday!" Taehyung said. Jimin groaned and sat up in bed. "You get to see your crushes Chim!" Taehyung said and Jimin hopped out of his bed.

"Let's get dressed!" Jimin said and Taehyung giggled. The two got dressed into their outfits for the day. Taehyung wore a white long sleeve blouse with a black ribbon attached to the collar and a pastel peach skirt. Jimin wore a long sleeve black shirt with a grey short sleeved one over the top and black jeans.

Once they were dressed, they went into the bathroom and brushed their teeth. They made sure their hair wasn't a mess for school and then left the bathroom. The two went downstairs and into the kitchen. They sat on a stool next to each other. Seokjin was cooking breakfast for the four of them. "Morning Jin hyung! Morning Joon hyung!" Taehyung and Jimin said in sync. They giggled and the two adults chuckled. "Morning you two." Seokjin said. "Good morning." Namjoon said and put his glasses on to read.

Soon, Seokjin was finished cooking their breakfast and put it all on plates. He placed the food in front of the others and got his own plate of food. He sat down on a stool and they all started eating. "Are you guys excited?" Seokjin asked and the two teenagers groaned, Taehyung more than Jimin. "Of course not!" Taehyung said. "What about you Jimin?" Seokjin asked.

Jimin slightly nodded and Taehyung giggled mischievously. "Of course he is! He gets to see his crushes!" Taehyung said and Jimin whacked his arm. Taehyung whined. "What was that for?" He asked and hit Jimin back. "Stop fighting you two." Namjoon said and looked at the two teenagers. They stopped and carried on eating their breakfast. Namjoon smiled in satisfaction because his younger brother had listened to him.

When they were finished, the teenagers ran back upstairs to grab their bags. They then ran back downstairs in a hurry. "Let's go!" They said in sync again and they all laughed. "Put your shoes on first." Seokjin said and all four put their shoes on. Namjoon unlocked the door and they all walked out of the house. Namjoon then locked the door again and they walked to the car. Seokjin was in the drivers seat whilst Namjoon was in the passenger seat and the two teenagers were sat in the back.

Seokjin started the engine and started driving towards the school. "What do you guys have first?" Seokjin asked. "We have Music first with Mr Min, one of Jimin's crushes!" Taehyung said and giggled evilly when he heard Jimin huff. "Who is your other crush Jimin? Namjoon asked. "M-Mr Jung..." Jimin replied shyly and looked out of the window whilst Taehyung squealed. He was happy because Mr Min was a kind but savage teacher and Taehyung loved him as a teacher. He also loved Mr Jung as he was caring but could get strict when someone does something wrong on purpose.

His favourite subject was art, however he hated the teacher that was teaching it. His name was Mr Choi and he was quite a bitch. The middle aged man would set assignments about things that were nothing related to art or creativity. Also the fact that the teacher restricted what they could do in the lesson times. Jimin and Taehyung were both in the same class for everything as Namjoon is the principal and decided that the two can work well together because they know and trust each other. However, Mr Choi didn't care and separated the two in class because they were 'too loud' whilst sat next to each other. They barely even spoke to each other in class, only before and after and maybe some parts when partner work was needed.

They reached the school and they all exited the car. "I'll see you two in English." Namjoon said and walked to the office to put his things away. "I don't have you today sadly so I'll see you guys later." Seokjin said, also walked into the school building and going to the office to put his things away. Taehyung sighed. "Time for another day in hell!" He said and Jimin nodded. "Yup, let's just get this over with." Jimin said and they started walking into the building.