Chapter 18

"G-Gguk I-I'm ready... please." Taehyung whined and Jeongguk took his fingers out of Taehyung's hole. The man used spit to lube his member. He then teased the younger's hole before slowly pushing in. "Argh.." Taehyung groaned. "Does it hurt?" Jeongguk asked, very concerned. "A little... I don't want you to stop though..." Taehyung said and Jeongguk carried on pushing his member inside the boy's hole. "Are y-you fully in y-yet?" Taehyung asked whilst moaning. "N-Not... shit... yet..." Jeongguk groaned out. "Y-You have t-to be fully i-in..." Taehyung cried out and Jeongguk carried on pushing his dick inside Taehyung's tight hole. "I feel s-so f-full.." Taehyung stuttered out.

Jeongguk let Taehyung adjust to his member before slowly moving in and out of the boy. Taehyung soon started feeling the pain lessen and started moaning louder. "Sir go faster..." Taehyung moaned out and Jeongguk did as told. He started going at a quicker pace. "Shit ngh..." The boy moaned. "You like it baby? Want me to go harder?" Jeongguk asked and Taehyung nodded. "Please sir...!" Taehyung whined and Jeongguk started going hard. After a couple minutes of Jeongguk's hard thrusts, the man pulled out of Taehyung. "W-Why did you s-stop?" Taehyung asked and looked at Jeongguk. Jeongguk didn't say anything and just flipped Taehyung onto his back. Jeongguk then thrusted back in and Taehyung screamed.

"Shit... You could have... ngh... warned me...!" Taehyung said in between moans and Jeongguk chuckled. "Where's the fun in that?" Jeongguk said and started thrusting quickly. Taehyung became a moaning mess quickly. "You look so cute and sexy under me." Jeongguk said as Taehyung wrapped his arms around Jeongguk. "Nghh.. Ah... Fuck." Taehyung moaned out. Taehyung then moved a hand to his stomach and felt a lump. He looked at his stomach and so did Jeongguk. "That's so hot..." Jeongguk said and he soon was thrusting at an animalistic pace. Taehyung kept one hand on his stomach bulge whilst the other hand was scratching at Jeongguk's back.

"Your cock is so fucking big sir..." Taehyung moaned and Jeongguk smirked. "Do you like it? Hm baby doll?" Jeongguk asked and Taehyung nodded. "Words baby." Jeongguk said and slapped Taehyung's thigh. "Yes sir..." Taehyung answered and Jeongguk smiled. "You're so tight around me baby..." Jeongguk said and Taehyung smiled. "You're so thick and long..." Taehyung replied and Jeongguk smile turned into a smirk. Jeongguk carried on thrusting quick and hard thrusts. "I-I'm close..." Taehyung said and Jeongguk started jerking off Taehyung's small member. Taehyung whined and arched his back. "S-So good G-Gguk... so good..." Taehyung stuttered out. Jeongguk started thrusting at a new angle which hit Taehyung's prostate. "R-Right there... fuck!" Taehyung moaned and Jeongguk kept thrusting at that angle.

"T-Tae..." Jeongguk said. Taehyung hummed whilst Jeongguk was still thrusting inside of him. "H-Have you b-been tested?" Jeongguk asked and groaned as he felt himself close. "Tested f-for w-what?" Taehyung replied. "If you can g-get pregnant or n-not..." Jeongguk said and Taehyung nodded. "I-I've been tested... D-Don't cum i-inside of me..." Taehyung stuttered and Jeongguk nodded. He carried on his quick thrusts. "I-I'm cumming..." Taehyung said as Jeongguk jerked his member off faster. Taehyung came all over his stomach whilst letting out high pitched moans. Jeongguk pulled out of Taehyung and moved Taehyung around so his head was near Jeongguk.

"Open your mouth." Jeongguk commanded and Taehyung opened his mouth. Jeongguk thrusted his member into Taehyung's mouth and Taehyung gagged slightly when it hit the back of his throat. Jeongguk quickly thrusted as Taehyung held onto the man's thighs. Taehyung gagged sometimes but he liked the feeling of Jeongguk's dick being in his mouth. His tongue ran against the bottom of Jeongguk's member and Jeongguk groaned in pleasure. The man carried on thrusting in Taehyung's mouth. "Your mouth feels so good." Jeongguk said and Taehyung squirmed slightly from the praise. "Do you like being praised? Hm?" Jeongguk asked and Taehyung nodded and tried to talk still with Jeongguk's dick in his mouth. He ended up choking a little and he slightly tapped on Jeongguk's thigh. Jeongguk took his dick out of Taehyung's mouth and the boy caught his breath.

"You okay?" Jeongguk asked and Taehyung nodded. "I tried talking with your dick in my mouth." Taehyung said whilst panting. Jeongguk chuckled and Taehyung opened his mouth again. Jeongguk put his member above Taehyung's mouth but didn't put it in. The boy started licking the bottom of Jeongguk's dick where a vein was. Jeongguk groaned and thrusted his dick slightly into Taehyung's mouth. Taehyung whined and tried to take the dick fully in his mouth. Jeongguk took his member out of Taehyung's mouth and started to stroke it quickly. "Are y-you gonna c-cum on my f-face?" Taehyung asked whilst stuttering. Jeongguk answered with a nod and Taehyung helped Jeongguk by licking the man's dick. Jeongguk groaned loudly as he felt a tight knot in his stomach.

"Baby I'm close..." Jeongguk said and Taehyung opened his mouth again. Jeongguk's strokes became quicker and he let out a soft moan. Taehyung giggled and kept his mouth opened. Jeongguk soon came all over Taehyung's face. He groaned loudly as he came. Taehyung sucked on the tip of Jeongguk's member. "You taste so good..." Taehyung said and licked his lips. "Let's go shower." Jeongguk said and Taehyung nodded. The two got up and went to shower. They cleaned each other, Jeongguk making sure all the cum was off Taehyung's body. They got out the shower and got dressed after drying themselves. Taehyung wore some of Jeongguk's clothes. He only wore a sweatshirt and a pair of Jeongguk's small boxers. Jeongguk wore a pair of sweatpants and no shirt. They got into Jeongguk's bed a fell asleep cuddling each other.