Chapter 12

It was last period and Taehyung was staring at his teacher. "Today, I'm collecting in your assignments so you need to come up here and put them on my desk." Jeongguk said and everyone nodded. Taehyung smiled suddenly when he remembered his and Jeongguk's kiss. He ended up staring at his desk until he heard the annoying voice of Jieun.

"Mr Jeon! Taehyung took my assignment!" Jieun said and pouted, trying to look cute. "Taehyung gave me his assignment this morning so why would he take yours?" Jeongguk asked and frowned. "Because he is jealous of me because you love me and not him!" Jieun said and Jeongguk glared at the girl. "Who says I love you?!" Jeongguk asked angrily. "I did, you just didn't know it! I know you love me!" Jieun said. Jeongguk closed his eyes to calm himself down and when he opened his eyes again, they met with Taehyungs.

"Taehyung, please may I speak to you outside." Jeongguk said in a strict voice. Taehyung nodded and stood up from his chair. The two walked out of the classroom. As soon as Jeongguk closed the door behind them, the man pulled Taehyung into a tight hug. "She aggravates me so much." Jeongguk said and Taehyung combed his finger's through the man's hair. "Same but don't let her get to you Ggukie." Taehyung said and Jeongguk nodded, leaning against the boy's neck.

"Who is on detention duty after school?" Taehyung asked, hoping it would be Jeongguk so he didn't have to put up with his bullies. "I am. So if the idiots bother you, I'll let you sit at my desk." Jeongguk said and Taehyung nodded. "Okay." he said and they broke the hug. Taehyung kissed Jeongguk's cheek and the man blushed slightly. "Let's not let that bitch get to us. Okay?" Taehyung said and Jeongguk nodded then chuckled. "Okay also watch your language again." Jeongguk said and Taehyung giggled. "Just let me swear Ggukie!" He whined and Jeongguk chuckled again. "Fine but don't swear in front of other teachers or when students are around."

Taehyung nodded and they both laughed. "Give me a kiss." Taehyung said and pouted his lips cutely. Jeongguk smiled and placed a soft kiss on Taehyung's lips. "More..." Taehyung whined and Jeongguk placed another kiss on Taehyung's lips. Taehyung wasn't satisfied though. He brought the man closer and crashed their lips together. Jeongguk placed his hands on the boy's waist as they kissed passionately. Jeongguk moved forwards until Taehyung's back hit the side of the lockers. Jeongguk broke the kiss and started leaving trails of kisses down Taehyung's neck as the younger moaned softly.

"G-Gguk... We are in school..." Taehyung quietly moaned out. Jeongguk didn't say anything and just carried on kissing Taehyung's neck. Taehyung gasped when Jeongguk started lightly sucking on Taehyung's skin. "G-Gguk..." Taehyung whispered. Jeongguk hummed and bit Taehyung's skin. Taehyung moaned a little loudly so Jeongguk kissed Taehyung to shut him up. He swiped his tongue across the boy's bottom lip. Taehyung didn't know what he was meant to do so he kept his mouth closed. Jeongguk growled and travelled his hands towards Taehyung's ass.

Taehyung gasped and Jeongguk took the opportunity to shove his tongue in the boy's mouth. Taehyung let out a muffled moan as their tongues touched. "N-nghh... Gguk..." Taehyung moaned as Jeongguk started squeezing his ass. Jeongguk suddenly stopped and pulled away. Taehyung whined and Jeongguk smirked. "We are in school." Jeongguk mimicked and Taehyung smacked his chest. Jeongguk hissed slightly and rubbed where Taehyung had hit him. "Fix your hair, sir." Taehyung said and Jeongguk growled.

"I will fuck you against these lockers in a minute." Jeongguk said and Taehyung smirked. Jeongguk fixed his hair as Taehyung just stared at him. "I'd rather my first time in a bed." Taehyung said and Jeongguk looked at him in surprise. "You are a virgin?" Jeongguk asked and Taehyung nodded. "Duh, I only turned 18 a few months ago and I've never been in a relationship. Are you a virgin?" Taehyung asked and Jeongguk hid the blush that was rising up his neck and ears. "Maybe..." Jeongguk mumbled and Taehyung giggled. "You're so cute when you are shy!"

"You're always cute." Jeongguk said quietly but Taehyung still heard it. The boy felt his cheeks go a light shade of pink. "Stop being weird..." Taehyung said shyly and Jeongguk looked at him offended. "I am not being weird!" Jeongguk complained and Taehyung giggled. "Let's go back into class you big baby." Taehyung said and Jeongguk huffed. "Fine.." The man mumbled and the two walked back into the classroom.