Chapter 11

"What did you need to speak to me about?" Taehyung asked as he looked at Jeongguk innocently. "I was wondering whether you wanted to stay in my classroom at lunch with me." Jeongguk said and avoided eye contact. "Why?" Taehyung asked, very confused. "Uhm... I may have told Jieun I was helping a student out at lunch because she wouldn't stop annoying me." Jeongguk explained and finally looked at Taehyung. The boy giggled and nodded. "I'll stay with you!" Taehyung said and Jeongguk smiled.

"Thank God you said yes because if you didn't I would've had to go to the teacher's lounge." Jeongguk said and sighed. "Why do you not want to go to the teacher's lounge?" Taehyung asked and Jeongguk sighed again. "Don't want to put up with the angry teachers and fat P.E coaches." Jeongguk said and Taehyung giggled again. "They are quite fat aren't they." Taehyung said and the two laughed. Jeongguk then frowned as he looked up. "Fuck.." He whispered under his breath.

Suddenly a fake cough startled Taehyung and he quickly turned around. "M-Mr Lee.... w-what are you d-doing here?" Taehyung asked nervously. "You, detention after school. Mr Jeon, I'll be talking to Mr Kim about this." Mr Lee, a P.E teacher, said and angrily walked off. The two ended up laughing rather than being miserable. "Namjoon won't do anything because he doesn't like Mr Lee." Taehyung said and Jeongguk nodded. The bell went and students started flooding the hallway. "Let's go to my classroom now." Jeongguk said and Taehyung nodded.

Jeongguk started walking towards his classroom and Taehyung followed him. "Wait, can we go to the cafeteria first. I need to get lunch." Taehyung said and Jeongguk nodded. "Let's go." Jeongguk said and the two made their way towards the cafeteria. Jeongguk stood by the entrance of the room as Taehyung went to line up. Jeongguk looked around the room and he made eye contact with Jimin. Jimin then started mouthing something to him. "Where is Taehyung?" He mouthed and Jeongguk motioned his head towards where Taehyung was stood. Jimin looked where he motioned and nodded.

Taehyung got his food and then started walking towards Jeongguk. He suddenly got pushed to the ground harshly. "Watch it slut." Someone hissed and the small boy looked up. "I-I didn't do a-anything..." He stuttered out. "I-I didn't do a-anything." Someone mocked him and he looked over to where the voice came from. It was Jaehwa. Taehyung felt tears brim his eyes but he tried to keep them from falling down his cheeks. "You better stay away from Mr Jeon you little slut!" A girl said and Taehyung looked at her. It was Jieun. Taehyung's lip wobbled as he tried not to cry.

Jieun hit Taehyung's face with her bag and Taehyung whimpered in pain. 'Where is Gguk...?' Taehyung thought to himself. Jieun started kicking Taehyung's stomach and Taehyung ended up sobbing. "Stop crying you little bitch!" Jieun said as Jaehwa also started kicking him. Taehyung tried to stop crying but it failed as he was in so much pain. "You are so weak! You can't even take a kick!" Jaehwa snarled as Taehyung kept crying and whimpering.

All of the kicking stopped suddenly and he felt a warm hand on his back. He looked at the person through teary eyes and saw Jeongguk. Jeongguk was glaring at the people who were kicking Taehyung. "Detention all of you after school!" Jeongguk shouted angrily and he slowly helped Taehyung up off the floor. Jeongguk helped Taehyung to walk out the cafeteria and to the man's classroom. Taehyung's leg buckled and the boy tripped. Jeongguk quickly caught him and brought him close. "You okay?" Jeongguk asked in concern. Taehyung slightly nodded and Jeongguk sighed.

"Want me to carry you?" Jeongguk asked and Taehyung shrugged with a blush creeping up on his face. Jeongguk chuckled lightly and picked the boy up. Taehyung wrapped his legs around Jeongguk's waist and his arms around the man's neck. Taehyung buried his face into Jeongguk's neck as the man started walking again. They reached the classroom and Jeongguk sat Taehyung down on the chair at his desk. "Lift your shit up." Jeongguk said and Taehyung shyly lifted his sweatshirt up.

Taehyung winced slightly when Jeongguk touched the newly forming bruises. "Why do they even bully you?" Jeongguk mumbled to himself but Taehyung heard it. "Because I'm apparently too feminine." Taehyung said. "So? That's no reason to bully someone." Jeongguk said and huffed. "Apparently it is a reason for them." Taehyung said and groaned in pain as Jeongguk kept touching the bruises. "I don't think these will last very long because they haven't really gone a dark shade." Jeongguk said and Taehyung nodded.

The two males ended up staring into each other's eyes. Jeongguk leaned in and so did Taehyung. Their lips connected in a soft and slow kiss. They moved their lips in sync to one another. The two smiled into the kiss as Jeongguk placed one of his hands on Taehyung's cheek as Taehyung wrapped his arms around Jeongguk's neck. Neither of them noticed someone walking away from the classroom with a smirk on their face.