Chapter 15

"You can sit at my desk if you want." Jeongguk whispered as they walked into the classroom. Taehyung nodded and went to get his chair. Jeongguk sat at his desk as Taehyung moved his chair to the man's desk. He sat down next to Jeongguk and started drawing again. "You have 10 more minutes of detention." Jeongguk said to everyone and they all groaned. Taehyung was the only one who didn't groan as he just carried on drawing.

"What are you drawing Baby Doll?" Jeongguk asked quietly. "I'm drawing you." Taehyung answered in a whisper and Jeongguk chuckled. Jeongguk looked at the drawing and his eyes widened. "That's really good so far." Jeongguk said and Taehyung giggled. "It's only a rough sketch." Taehyung said and Jeongguk nodded. "It's still good though." Jeongguk said and Taehyung smiled shyly. "Whatever..." Taehyung mumbled as he carried on drawing the rough sketch. Jeongguk watched as the boy was drawing.

The man licked his lips as soon as he saw Taehyung's tongue stick out in concentration. He quickly looked away and started marking the assignments again. He then got to one which he looked at confused. He then cringed when he realized what it was. "Baby Doll..." Jeongguk whispered. Taehyung looked up at Jeongguk in confusion. "Yes Ggukie?" Taehyung answered quietly. "I found another disgusting drawing. The dude is good at drawing but it's disturbing..." Jeongguk whispered and Taehyung tried to look at the drawing. Jeongguk showed him and Taehyung cringed. "Ew!" Taehyung said a bit too loud.

People starting looking at him and he shied away from all the stares. "Why would someone draw me naked?!" Taehyung whisper shouted. "Who drew it?" Taehyung asked and Jeongguk sighed. "Hyunshik." Jeongguk answered and Taehyung stuck his tongue out in disgust. "I hate him. He is a creep and he bullies me." Taehyung said and carried on drawing again. "You are acting so normal as if you didn't suck my dick less than 10 minutes ago." Jeongguk whispered into Taehyung ear and the boy blushed.

He whacked Jeongguk's arm and the man chuckled quietly. Jeongguk secretly grabbed hold of Taehyung's thigh so that no one noticed but them. Taehyung turned a brighter shade of red as Jeongguk started moving his hand up and down his thigh. Taehyung lay his head on the desk, facing Jeongguk. Jeongguk subtly smirked at the boy and moved his hand to Taehyung's inner thigh. Taehyung quietly whimpered. "G-Gguk... Not here.." Taehyung whispered as he closed his eyes. "You seem to be enjoying it though." Jeongguk whispered still smirking.

"I am... but don't do it here..." Taehyung whispered and Jeongguk stopped moving his hand. Taehyung sighed in relief and opened his eyes again. The man smiled softly and Taehyung smiled back. "You're a cutie." Jeongguk said and Taehyung giggled. "You're a hottie..." He replied with. They then heard a fake cough and looked to where it came from. "What do you want Miss Choi?" Jeongguk asked strictly. "Wanna hang out after detention?" Jieun asked Jeongguk. "I'm busy as I said." Jeongguk said and looked at the papers he was marking. "But Mr Jeon! I'm sure you have some free time!" Jieun whined, trying to look cute again but failing miserably. "Miss Choi, how many times do I have to say that I am not straight for you to understand." Jeongguk said, slowly getting angry. Taehyung sneakily placed his hand on the hand Jeongguk had put on his thigh. He saw the man visibly relax and he hid a smile.

"Well, I could make you straight again!" Jieun tried but Jeongguk just shook his head. "I've never been straight and I'm never going to be straight." Jeongguk said. "That's the end of it Jieun. You can't change my sexuality." Jeongguk said strictly and Jieun huffed. She stomped back to her seat and sat down in a temper. "Somebody got their knickers in a twist." Taehyung whispered whilst quietly giggling. "Yep." Jeongguk replied and leaned back in his chair.

"I can't wait to go home..." Jeongguk mumbled and gripped onto Taehyung's hand. "Can I go with you?" Taehyung asked and Jeongguk nodded. "Is your brother okay with it?" Jeongguk asked in concern and Taehyung nodded. "He doesn't care what I do as long as I'm safe and I'm pretty sure I'm safe with you. Unless you are secretly a killer." Taehyung said and giggled as Jeongguk chuckled. "We just got to wait a couple more minutes until we can leave!" Taehyung said and they both groaned. "Wow 10 minutes is actually a long time, jeeze." Jeongguk said and Taehyung nodded. "Longer than it usually feels because we are in detention." Taehyung said. Jeongguk carried on marking the rest of the assignments as Taehyung carried on drawing. They held hands secretly, Taehyung using his left hand to draw because he could use both hands to do anything.