Chapter 24

It's been four weeks since Taehyung and Jeongguk had sex in the classroom. Taehyung woke up with the feeling of nausea. He quickly got up and ran to the bathroom. He knelt down in front of the toilet and emptied his stomach. Once he finished, he grimaced at the after taste of vomit. He stood up slowly with wobbly legs. He took his toothbrush and toothpaste and started brushing his teeth. After a minute of him brushing his teeth, Jimin walked into the bathroom. "It stinks like vomit." Jimin said and pulled a disgusted face. "I just vomited." Taehyung replied and Jimin looked at the boy in concern. "Are you sick?" Jimin asked.

"I don't feel sick..." Taehyung mumbled and finished brushing his teeth. "I just felt nauseous when I woke up..." Taehyung said and Jimin frowned. Jimin's eyes then widened. "Wait did you and Mr Jeon use a condom when you had sex?" Jimin asked and Taehyung shook his head no. "The first time we did it, he pulled out." Taehyung said. "You had sex more than once?!" Jimin screeched. Taehyung quickly put his hand over Jimin's mouth. "Shh." Taehyung hushed and Jimin glared at the younger.  Taehyung took his hand off Jimin's mouth and Jimin frowned. "So did you use a condom the second time?" Jimin asked and Taehyung shook his head. "We did it in his classroom..." Taehyung trailed off shyly.

"Wow. Did he cum inside you?" Jimin asked and Taehyung nodded. "He forgot to pull out." Taehyung said and looked down. "He's a dumb ass." Jimin said and sighed. "Well if you are pregnant, Jeon better not do anything wrong." Jimin said and Taehyung giggled. "I already told him that if I'm pregnant that I'm living with him." Taehyung said and Jimin giggled with the younger. "How did he react to that." Jimin asked and Taehyung smiled. "He just said he's fine with it." Taehyung said. Jimin nodded and the two left the bathroom. "You have to tell Jin hyung that you've threw up." Jimin said. "Why did you throw up Taehyung?" Seokjin asked as he walked into the room. "H-Hyung!" Taehyung stuttered out in panic.

"Are you sick Taehyung?" Seokjin asked and the youngest shook his head. "Then why did you throw up?" Seokjin asked and Taehyung looked at Jimin in nervousness. "He had sex with Mr Jeon!" Jimin said and quickly covered his mouth. Taehyung looked down as Seokjin looked at the boy with wide eyes. "You what?!" Seokjin screamed. Taehyung flinched at the loudness. Seokjin realized that he spoke too loudly and quickly pulled the youngest into a hug. "I'm sorry baby. I didn't mean to shout so loud." Seokjin apologized. "You know I don't like really loud noises..." Taehyung said sadly and Seokjin looked at him in guilt. "I'm so sorry baby..." Seokjin said and Taehyung nodded. "It's okay.." Taehyung mumbled and placed his head on Seokjin's shoulder.

"You both need to get ready for school. Taehyung I will be talking to you after school." Seokjin said and the two teenagers nodded. Seokjin walked out of the room and the two boys started getting dressed. Taehyung wore a pair of lacy, denim jeans and a white cropped sweater. Jimin wore a pair of denim shorts and a white crop top. They went downstairs after getting dressed and sat in the kitchen, waiting for Seokjin to finish making breakfast. Once the man was finishing cooking, he put the food on plates and placed them in front of the other three. He sat down and all four of them started eating their food. The three older talked whilst Taehyung stayed silent, which was very unusual. "Are you okay Tae?" Namjoon asked and Taehyung nodded. 

"I'm fine, just really tired..." Taehyung mumbled and Namjoon just nodded, not really believing the boy. They carried on eating in silence. Once they finished, they all stood up and went to the front door. They put their shoes on and Namjoon opened the front door and they all left the house. Namjoon then locked the door behind them and they all got into the car. Seokjin started driving them to school. Taehyung stared out the window, in his own thoughts whilst Jimin was playing on his phone. Namjoon and Seokjin were talking to each other in the front quietly. They got to school in 10 minutes and they all went inside the building. Namjoon went to his office, Seokjin went to his own classroom whilst Jimin and Taehyung went off to their crush's classrooms.