Chapter 20

The bell went. Jeongguk and Taehyung sighed and the boy got up off the teacher's lap. "I'll see you whenever." Taehyung said and picked up his bag. "Bye baby doll." Jeongguk said and Taehyung smiled. "Bye Ggukie." Taehyung said and walked out the classroom door. He walked to his first lesson, Math. He hated the subject honestly. His teacher was just as bad as his old Art teacher. He sighed as he walked into the classroom. He sat next to Jimin and smiled at the slightly older. "So where did you go last night?" Jimin asked and Taehyung blushed. "Gguk's house..." Taehyung said and Jimin started teasing him. "Did you lose your virginity?" Jimin asked. Taehyung didn't answer and Jimin gasped.

"You did!" Jimin said and Taehyung looked away. "How did it feel? Did it hurt?" Jimin asked. "I-It felt good..." Taehyung mumbled and leaned his head against his desk. "You didn't answer the other question." Jimin said and Taehyung groaned. "It hurt at first..." He answered just before the teacher walked in the room. "Everyone get out your textbooks. Now." Mr Son said and everyone got their textbooks out of their bag. "Do the questions on page 248." Mr Son said. Taehyung opened his textbook and turned to page 248. He sighed as he also got his notebook out. He started doing the questions, leaving some out because he didn't understand them.

"Everyone times up!" Mr Son said and everyone groaned as they only had 10 minutes to do a whole page of questions. "Kim Taehyung and Mr Jeon, please come to my office." The sound of Namjoon's voice echoed through the school. Taehyung looked at Jimin confused and the slightly older boy shrugged. Taehyung got up whilst packing his things away. He walked out the classroom door, everyone staring at him as he left. He kept his head down as he was embarrassed to be center of attention. He walked towards Namjoon's office when he saw someone walking beside him. He looked up and to the side. The person next to him smiled and Taehyung smiled back. "What do you think Namjoon wants us for?" Jeongguk asked and Taehyung shrugged. "God knows what." Taehyung said and the two carries on walking in silence.

They reached the office and Jeongguk knocked on the door. "Come in!" Namjoon shouted from the other side. Jeongguk opened the door and the two walked inside the office. "Ah, Mr Jeon, Taehyung." Namjoon said. "Please sit down." Namjoon then said and the two quickly sat down. "What did you need us for Mr Kim?" Jeongguk asked and Namjoon sighed. "Mr Lee told me that you two were saying rude stuff towards him." Namjoon said and their eyes widened. "What we said wasn't aimed at him Mr Kim." Jeongguk said and Taehyung nodded. "Well I don't know who is telling the truth and who is lying so, you two can clean the storage closets in the music block everydsy after school." Namjoon said and Taehyung stood up.

"That's not fair Joonie hyung!" Taehyung whined and Namjoon looked at him. Taehyung sat back down on his chair and started sulking. "We only said the truth hyung!" Taehyung said and Namjoon chuckled. "Still, I need people to clean the storage closets anyways and you two are helpful people." Namjoon said and Taehyung groaned. "Okay we'll do it." Jeongguk said and Taehyung glared at the man next to him. "Good, you can leave now." Namjoon said and the two left the office. "Why did you agree?!" Taehyung asked and Jeongguk chuckled. "Because now we can spend more time together." Jeongguk said and Taehyung's eyes widened. "Oh yeah! Okay now I'm excited!" Taehyung said and started skipping happily back to his Math class.

Suddenly, Taehyung got yanked back and pulled into a hug. He hugged back and Jeongguk shoved his face into Taehyung's neck. "I don't want to go back to class..." Jeongguk mumbled and Taehyung quietly giggled. "You big baby. You have too." Taehyung said and Jeongguk groaned. "Fine. Goodbye, I love you." Jeongguk said, kissing Taehyung's cheek and walking away. Taehyung turned bright red and watched as Jeongguk's tall figure turned around the corner. He quickly tried to calm himself down and walked back to his class. He opened the door and sat back down at his desk. "What did hyung want?" Jimin asked and Taehyung shook his head. "I'll tell you at lunch."