Chapter 26

After Mr Oh left, Jeongguk quickly back hugged Taehyung. "You should report that sick bastard." Jeongguk said and Taehyung whimpered. "He said if I did, he would rape me..." Taehyung said and buried his head into Jeongguk's neck. Jeongguk glared at nothing as he held Taehyung in his arms. "He can't do anything to you baby, I'm here to protect you." Jeongguk mumbled into the boy's ear as he kissed the side of Taehyung's head. "I'm still scared..." Taehyung said. The man turned Taehyung around in his embrace and the younger leaned his head on Jeongguk's chest. "Can I ask you a question baby?" Jeongguk asked.

Taehyung smiled playfully. "You just did." Taehyung replied. "You know what I mean Tae." Jeongguk said and smiled at the boy. Taehyung smiled back. "Ask away Ggukie!" Taehyung said cutely. Jeongguk let out a breath that he was holding. "Uhm... W-Will you be my boyfriend...?" Jeongguk asked. Taehyung blushed and looked at Jeongguk. "I thought I already was..." Taehyung said. "I-I mean... I guess... I j-just want to ask you officially..." Jeongguk said, flustered. Taehyung giggled slightly and kissed Jeongguk's cheek. "I'll be your boyfriend Ggukie!" Taehyung said.

Jeongguk smiled brightly as a faint blush was still covering his cheeks. "You're my big baby!" Taehyung squealed and pinched Jeongguk's cheeks. "Baby... don't do that..." Jeongguk whined and pried Taehyung's hands off his cheeks. "Can I pinch your other cheeks then?" Taehyung said and gave Jeongguk a perv face. Jeongguk chuckled when Taehyung wrapped his arms around his lower body and started squeezing the older's ass. "You enjoying yourself?" Jeongguk asked. Taehyung looked up at Jeongguk again and nodded.

"Yep! You're ass is squishy." Taehyung said. Jeongguk chuckled. "Not as squishy as yours. Unlike yours, mine is more muscle." Jeongguk said. Taehyung whined as Jeongguk grabbed hold of his ass. He started squishing the younger's ass. Taehyung giggled. "I guess you are also enjoying yourself too." Taehyung said and smiled cutely at Jeongguk. Jeongguk smiled and nodded. The two stayed in each others embrace until the bell went. When the bell did go, the two groaned and got out of each others embrace reluctantly. "Bye Ggukie." Taehyung said and walked out of the classroom.

He walked to his own classroom and sat next to Jimin. "Hi Minnie." Taehyung said as he sat down. "Hi TaeTae!" Jimin said back as he smiled widely at his best friend. "So has anything happened with you, Mr Min and Mr Jung?" Taehyung asked and Jimin went bright red. "Something did happen!" Taehyung squealed. "So... What happened?!" Taehyung asked. "Uhm... they asked me out..." Jimin said shyly and he hid his face in his hands. Taehyung squealed happily and jumped onto Jimin.

"Did you say yes?!" Taehyung asked and Jimin nodded. "I'm so happy for you! But guess what?" Taehyung asked and Jimin looked at the younger again. "What?" Jimin asked and Taehyung's smile widened. "Mr Jeon officially asked me out... I thought we were already dating but he just wanted to ask properly. It was cute too because he was so flustered!" Taehyung said in a kind of hushed voice but it was loud enough for Jimin to hear it. Soon, the teacher walked into the room and they started doing boring things. Taehyung and Jimin barely payed attention as they kept passing notes to each other because they couldn't talk to each other verbally because they didn't want to get told off by the teacher.

They talked about random things until the bell went. They giggled quietly to each other once in a while because they kept making funny jokes. "Taehyung and Jimin, please pay attention." Their teacher said politely. "Sorry Miss!" They both said in sync and bowed slightly in their chair. The middle aged woman smiled warmly at the two. She then carried on with her lesson. The bell soon rang and everyone started packing away their things. All of the students left their classroom and went to their next lesson. "We have dance class with Mr Jung so let's go!" Taehyung said and dragged Jimin towards the dance classroom. They were talking and giggling with each other as they walked into the studio.