Chapter 3

Soon, Mr Min came back into the classroom after moving the rest of the students into a different classroom to work. He walked over to his desk and watched the two teenagers converse about their song. "So it's about friendship!" Taehyung said and the two giggled happily together. "Because we are best friends forever!" Jimin said happily. Taehyung nodded and they started writing more lyrics. "You two enjoying yourself?" Mr Min asked and chuckled when the teenagers jumped. "Mr Min! You scared us!" Taehyung whined. "Sorry not sorry." Mr Min said and chuckled again when the two boys glared at him.

Mr Min checked on the class and walked around to make sure everyone was doing their work. He then walked out of the classroom to check the students in the other room. Whilst Jimin & Taehyung were coming in with a title, someone pulled Taehyung off the chair. Taehyung whimpered slightly in pain as his hair got tugged harshly. He then hissed in pain when his back hit the wooden floor. "Hey slut." Malchin said and laughed when Taehyung frowned. "What does that mean?" He asked confused. Malchin and his friends laughed and grabbed Jimin and also pulled him to the floor. Jaehwa grabbed Taehyung's hair and then kicked the boy's stomach.

Taehyung cried out in pain. They made Jimin watch as Taehyung got beaten up by Jaehwa and a couple others. Taehyung was fully sobbing by then because of all the pain. He didn't know why he deserved this. They just said he did. "What did I do wrong?!" He cried out whilst laying on the floor. "You were born!" Jaehwa said and the people around him laughed loudly. "You little gay piece of shit. You don't belong here. You got that?!" Jaehwa shouted. Taehyung didn't respond which earned him a kick in the stomach. Painful bruises were already forming on the tanned, smooth skin.

Soon, the door opened and everyone looked over. They all gasped when they saw a handsome and young looking man dressed in a black suit, walk in. However, the bullies hadn't noticed and carried on kicking Taehyung. Taehyung whimpered loudly as he felt someone kick his shin. The fact that it was right in a bone made it even more painful. Suddenly, all the kicking stopped and all the pain stopped.

Taehyung had blacked out.