Chapter 8

It was Saturday evening and Taehyung and Jimin were doing their assignments. They were both finishing the Music assignment and then they would start their Art one. They wrote some more lyrics and they had finally finished. "On Monday should we ask Mr Min if we can use the recording studio in the Music room?" Jimin asked Taehyung and the younger nodded. "Yeah. Let's go over it first." Taehyung said and Jimin nodded and smiled. They started singing their song they made. They smiled at each other every once in a while.

When they finished singing it they both smiled widely. "That was amazing!" Jimin said and giggled. "Yep! Now let's do Mr Jeon's assignment." Taehyung said and blushed as he mentioned his teacher's name. Luckily, Jimin didn't notice the blush and just nodded. They got their notebooks out of their bag and started drawing. "What are you drawing Chim?" Taehyung asked. "I'm going to draw a lion." Jimin said and Taehyung nodded. "What about you?" The older asked and looked at Taehyung. "A tiger!" Taehyung answered and they both giggled.

Taehyung drew the outline of the tiger first. "Mine isn't going to get coloured in because I don't have enough time to." Taehyung said and Jimin nodded. "Neither am I. Tomorrow I will end up doing the pattern all day!" Jimin said and the two carried on drawing the outline of their animals that they were drawing. They drew until about midnight and they were finally finished with the outline of their animals.

The next day, the two were drawing again. They were doing the pattern inside their animals which had taken most of the day to do. At noon, they had a break and went downstairs to eat lunch. They greeted Namjoon and Seokjin who were sat in the open living room and then went to the kitchen. Jimin made them some instant ramen whilst Taehyung sat on a stool at the kitchen island. They waited until the ramen was done and then started eating the noodles. "So Jimin, has anything happened with your crushes yet?" Taehyung asked and Jimin blushed. "Not really but we are getting closer." Jimin said and Taehyung nodded.

"What about you and Mr Jeon? I see the way you look at him." Jimin said. Taehyung's eyes widened as he turned a bright red. He looked shyly at his lap and then looked back at Jimin. "W-We kissed... uhm... at lunch when he told me to stay behind..." Taehyung mumbled shyly and Jimin laughed loudly. "What happened before you kissed?" Jimin asked and Taehyung frowned at the memory. Jimin stopped laughing and looked at Taehyung in concern. "Did something happen or something?" He asked. Taehyung sighed. "Basically he was marking our class' last assignment when he came across this icky one. It was so disgusting Chim! Jieun drew Mr Jeon naked and her sucking his down there!" Taehyung said and Jimin cringed.

"Ew! Miss me with that hetero shit!" Jimin said and made a 'bleugh' sound. "I know right!" Taehyung said and giggled. "Then Jieun came in the classroom and started flirting with Mr Jeon and then noticed me. She kept calling me a freak and G-Mr Jeon basically told her to shut up." Taehyung said and Jimin laughed with the boy. "And then because Jieun didn't shut up, Mr Jeon got angry and started shouting at her! I grabbed his hand to calm him down and surprisingly it did!" Taehyung said and Jimin nodded. "And then Jieun stomped out the room when Mr Jeon told her to leave. I then stood up and hugged him. He hugged back and Chim, his hugs are the best! I felt so safe in his arms!" Taehyung said and put his hand on his heart.

"You have definitely fallen in deep." Jimin said and laughed loudly when Taehyung went bright red. "And then w-we kissed..." Taehyung said and Jimin nodded. They finished their ramen and then went back upstairs to finish their Art assignment. Jimin had finished before Taehyung at about midnight. "Don't stay up all night Tae!" Jimin said as he got into bed. "I won't Chim." Taehyung said. Jimin fell asleep and Taehyung carried on working on his assignment. He yawned every once in a while because it was now almost 2 in the morning.

'I have to get this done before I go to sleep!' Taehyung thought to himself and carried on drawing. He sighed when he finally finished. He checked the time. It was 03:30am. He yawned quietly and put his assignment into his bag. He then climbed into his bed and snuggled into the blankets. He grabbed his stuffed bear and cuddled it as he slowly drifted off into a deep slumber.