Chapter 22

Jeongguk walked back to his classroom with an ice pack and a first aid kit in case Taehyung had started bleeding anywhere. He unlocked his classroom door and walked inside. He chuckled when he saw what position Taehyung was in on his desk. He close the classroom door and locked it again. He walked towards the boy on the desk and put the things down on his desk chair. He cooed when he saw Taehyung's sleeping face. He caressed the boy's cheek and Taehyung's eyes fluttered open. "Hi Ggukie..." Taehyung mumbled and Jeongguk smiled at the sleepy boy. "Hi baby." Jeongguk said back and Taehyung tiredly smiled. "Have a nice nap?" Jeongguk asked and Taehyung nodded.

Jeongguk picked Taehyung up and helped him sit back on the desk. Taehyung giggled and kissed Jeongguk's cheek. Jeongguk blushed slightly and grabbed the ice pack that he had on the chair. He lifted his hoodie up that Taehyung was wearing and placed the ice pack on the boy's bruises. Taehyung winced slightly at how cold it was and Jeongguk looked at the boy concerned. "Does it hurt?" Jeongguk asked and Taehyung shook his head. "It's just really cold." Taehyung said and Jeongguk chuckled. "It has been in a freezer." Jeongguk said and Taehyung rolled his eyes. "No duh." Taehyung said and Jeongguk pinched the boy's thighs. The younger yelped and then whimpered.

"Gguk don't do that..." Taehyung whined and Jeongguk chuckled. "Why not?" Jeongguk asked and Taehyung hid his face in Jeongguk's neck. "Because..." Taehyung trailed off in embarrassment. "You like it?" Jeongguk asked and chuckled when Taehyung nodded. "You like being in pain?" Jeongguk asked and Taehyung shook his head. "Only pain by you." Taehyung mumbled and Jeongguk smirked. Jeongguk slapped Taehyung's inner thigh and the boy whimpered. He started massaging where he had just hit and the younger started moaning softly. "You like having your thighs touched? Hm?" Jeongguk asked and Taehyung nodded. Taehyung started kissing Jeongguk's neck and leaving marks.

Taehyung started biting on the man's neck and the older groaned. "You're testing me baby doll." Jeongguk said. Taehyung ignored him and carried on making hickeys on Jeongguk's neck. Jeongguk lifted Taehyung off the desk and turned him around. He leaned the boy on the desk as Taehyung's eyes widened in surprise. The older slapped Taehyung's ass and the boy moaned slightly. Jeongguk thrusted his clothed member onto Taehyung's clothed ass. The man groaned as Taehyung whimpered because his own member rubbed against the desk. "You want me to fuck you against this desk? Huh?" Jeongguk asked and Taehyung blushed in embarrassment when he nodded. Jeongguk chuckled and started unbuttoning Taehyung's jeans. "We're lucky because we both have a free period." Jeongguk said.

Jeongguk pulled Taehyung's jeans down as soon as he finished unbuttoning and unzipping them. "Do you want me to prep you?" Jeongguk asked and Taehyung nodded. "You're too big to go in without prep." Taehyung said and Jeongguk chuckled. The man pulled the waistband of the boxers the boy was wearing and pulled them down. Jeongguk put his fingers in front of Taehyung's mouth. "Suck." Jeongguk commanded and Taehyung took the fingers into his mouth. He swirled his tongue around Jeongguk's fingers, making sure they were very wet. Jeongguk took his fingers out of the boy's mouth when he decided they were wet enough. He teased them at Taehyung's entrance and the boy whined. "Gguk hurry up." Taehyung whined and wiggled his ass a little. Jeongguk slapped Taehyung's left ass cheek and the boy moaned. "Don't tell me what to do pretty." Jeongguk huskily said and Taehyung whimpered softly.

"Yes sir..." Taehyung said and Jeongguk smiled in satisfaction. "Good boy." Jeongguk said and Taehyung smiled at the praise. Jeongguk eased a finger into Taehyung's hole. Taehyung moaned softly. Jeongguk thrusted his finger inside of Taehyung at a slow pace. The boy whined and started moving his hips backwards to make the finger inside him thrust quicker. Jeongguk chuckled at Taehyung's impatience. He slapped the boy's ass and Taehyung moaned and whimpered. Jeongguk added another finger after a couple more seconds. "Add the third..." Taehyung whined out and Jeongguk did so, letting Taehyung off for commanding him. "As you wish my little puppy." Jeongguk said and Taehyung hummed in pleasure.

Jeongguk added the third finger and started thrusting his three fingers in and out of the younger. Taehyung's moans got louder and Jeongguk had to put a hand over Taehyung's mouth. "Quiet little puppy. We're still in school." Jeongguk said and groaned at how Taehyung was clenching around his fingers. "Are you ready baby?" Jeongguk asked a couples minutes after of him just thrusting his fingers into the boy quickly. Taehyung nodded and he couldn't talk properly because of the hand covering his mouth. Jeongguk pulled his fingers out of Taehyung's hole and started unbuttoning his pant. "Can you wet my cock baby?"