The S-Quad

Zak's POV
I wake up, excited to see my girlfriend, Y/N, so I hop up and start to head to her room. As I almost open the door, I realize I have to put on pants. After putting them on, I head to her room but hear a thud behind her door.

"Y/N? You okay in there?" I ask.

"Yeah! Just dropped something. I'll be out." She replies, but very quickly.

"Can I come in?"

"Uhhh. Yeah!"

I open the door to see her back on her bed.

"You sure you're alright?" I ask again because something just doesn't seem right.

"Yup!"

She puts out her arms to hug me, so I walk over to accept the hug.

"Let's go eat" I say, picking her up with her wrapped around me.

"Let me doooown!" Y/N whines, struggling.

"Mkaaay" I say, throwing her onto the couch.

"Rude!"

Y/N's POV

Zak walks away chuckling to himself. I get up and catch up to him in the kitchen where he seems to have been waiting for me, leaned up against the counter.

"Noooob" Zak yells, sarcastically pointing and laughing.

"What're you, 14?" I reply laughing.

"Nuuuuuu!" He whines in his baby voice.

I go over to make pancakes again since he liked the ones I made so much previously.

"Pancakes alright?" I ask, just to make sure.

"Mmhmmmm."

Time skip to after breakfast

My stomach was full and I laid on the couch with Zak in a food coma.

"When are we gonna ask Vincent?" Zak asks, picking his head up to look at me.

"Oh yeah," I say rolling over, "I completely forgot. Maybe we can all record together today and see if he's down at the end."

"Oooo, bedwars?"

"If you want."

"I'll meet you there!" Zak yells as he's already running away to his room to get onto Minecraft.
I lazily pick myself up and walk to my recording room. I can already hear Zak talking to Vincent and Darryl over TeamSpeak, telling them to get onto Hypixel. I hop into the call, and as soon as they hear the "user joined your channel," Vincent and Zak scream as loud as they can into their mics while Darryl is yelling for me to close my ears and telling them to stop.

I jump and fall onto the floor, making my headset fly off my head and smack my face while my head hits the floor first. Instant headache. It feels like the room is starting to spin. I can hear laughing from the mic while Darryl is scolding them and you can hear Rat barking in the background from how loud it was. Then, slowly, you can hear the call saying things like:

"Y/N?..."

"You there?"

"Are you okay?"

"Zak go check on her!"

"On it."

Zak's POV

I throw my headset off and start fast walking to Y/N's recording room. When I open the door, I see her laying on the ground, just staring at the ceiling.