New Friend

⚠️: Slightly suggestive end to "chapter."

Y/N's POV

I wake up the next morning to a lot of Discord messages from Darryl.

"Y/N!"

"WAKE UP"

"AAAHHH!"

"Y/U!!!"

I quickly call him from my phone. Without the ring even starting to play, he picks up.

"Y/U CALL ME ON TEAMSPEAK ON YOUR COMPUTER" Darryl yells and then hangs up. I'm panicked, but why is he calling me by my username?

I get up and rush over to my recording room and turn on my computer, sitting down and quickly calling him.

"WHAT?!" I yell, confused and concerned.

"Hai" Zak giggles on the other end. Darryl lets out his laugh like he thinks he really trolled someone.

"Oh my goodness, we got you GOOD Y/U!!"

I sigh as I realize my phone has a notification saying that Zak went live on Twitch and Darryl was streaming on YouTube.

"Baaaaad!" I whine from being so scared and getting up in a rush. "I was sleeping!"

"That was the point!" He yells back, still proud of himself. "Blame Skeppy! He made me do it!"

"Skepppyyyy!" I whine again, now complaining to him. "Whyyy."

"Well if I did it you would've known nothing was wrong because we're in the same house" he replies with his half-monotone half-trolling voice. "Do you wanna help us with this 14 corners?"

"Can I go get (tea/coffee) first?" I yawn, not quite ready yet.

"I brought you a (favorite Starbucks drink) from Starbucks. It's in the fridge" Zak replies.

"Aww, how sweet" I just barely hear Darryl's voice from my headset behind me as I throw it and run to the kitchen to get it. Being clumsy as usual, I stub my toe twice and then hit my hip on the counter. Worth it, though. I got what I came for.

Before heading back to my recording room to join Darryl and Zak, I go to the living room where Zak has been recording and live streaming all of his stuff. I tiptoe into the room to not create any noise but walk over to him and give him a kiss on the cheek and then making out the words "thank you" with my mouth.

"My face cam is on you idot" Zak facepalms while pointing to the camera.

"Oops" I chuckle, waving at the camera. "Hiii!"

"What did Y/U do?" I hear Darryl ask from Zak's headset.

"Don't worry about it" Zak and I respond in sync. "JINX!" "NO, JINX!"

"Oh hush and get on your computer, Y/U" Darryl complains.

"Okay okay" I laugh, leaving the room and going to my recording room.

Of course, it would be crazy if I didn't somehow manage to get back pain-free, so I stub my toe another time on the way back.

Putting on my headset, I complain, "my toes are so abused."

"And my chat is blowing up because of my face-cam" Zak adds on, but follows soon after with, "GUYS CHILL OUT! NO!"

"What're they asking, Skeppy?" I ask. It honestly feels weird now to refer to him as Skeppy.

"They're asking what I did to your toes" he sighs.

"OH MY GOODNESS, GUYS!!" Darryl yells.

Time Skip