Streams

Won't make this long: sorry for lack of updates. Life's crazy. Ight here we go

Also, context if you don't get it: GeorgeNotFound was on a crafting table and SapNap basically did... interesting things to George. Zak found out about it the hard way on the first Idots SMP stream.

Y/N's POV

Zak has been filming all day so we haven't been able to really do anything at all. The only times he has caught a break was when I made him lunch and dinner, so we haven't been able to look into moving to a different house today. Hopefully soon, though, we can decide where we're going to go. Only having a corner of the living room to record has been making him mess up editing and recording, like how his stream crashed.

Today, though, he's going to be recording and streaming his second Idots SMP and I may or may not watch other people's streams to make sure they stay away from Zak and Darryl, hehe. They're gonna need all the help they can get, those idots.

Should I go annoy him in the middle of him recording or would that be a bad thing to do? I mean, he's crashed multiple of my streams and recordings so he can't complain if I barge in on one.

When I sneak into the living room, it sounds like Zak is recording a "trapping 100 kids" with Spifey, Zelk, Vurb, and Darryl. After a bit of listening, I hear that Zak is trying to get the four of them to spell icosa- ...  icosahe- ... icosahedron? Whatever. So they're trapping 100 kids in an icosahedron. Waking into the other room, I quickly look up how to spell it so I can show off my big brain skills... or lack there of.

After looking it up, I sneak up behind Zak while he's trying to get them to spell it.

"IDOT" I scream by his ear while he jumps up and makes his headset fall off.

"OH MY GO-" he starts to yell but catches his headset. "I'M GONNA HAVE TO CUT THAT OUT IT WAS SO LOUD!"

"It's  i  c  o  s  a  h  e  d  r  o  n" I sass back.

"I KNEW THAT" he yells back and puts his headset back on. I can faintly hear them laughing at Zak and teasing him, so he tries to defend himself like usual. He's trying to act cool in front of his friends. How cute.

"Okie baai" I giggle and walk away while Zak is still rantin about it the background.

Welp, I'm bored again.

I guess I can make snacks since I'm gonna be watching everyone's stream for a while. Zak was genuinely upset when he ended his stream last time once Fluffy died so I have to make sure it doesn't happen again.

#NeverForgetFluffy

Time skip

I get bored from watching other people's streams so I head over to look at Zak's with Darryl to see what they're doing in the SMP.

"Wait, if crafting table means-... OH MY GOSH, FURNACE IS A LOT WORSE" is the first thing I hear when I join the stream. My gosh, he's just entertaining the idea at this point with his little man crush, Darryl. Just kidding... I hope.

"Wait, Skeppy, you've never stood on a crafting table for me!" Darryl says innocently. I laugh so hard I spit out the chip that I'm eating and almost choke on it. "Skeppy, if you loved me, you would stand on a crafting table for me."

"Stooooop" Zak whines while Vurb entertains the idea even more. There's absolutely no way that Darryl doesn't know the joke; he has to be acting, right?

After Zak stands on the crafting table for Darryl, Darryl yells, "I just wanted to show you support!"

"ONLY I CAN SHOW YOU THAT SUPPORT" I yell from upstairs. Zak definitely heard it but from the stream it didn't pick up that I yelled it because Zak yelled "OKAY-" over me. Hah, there's no proof I said it in case he uses it against me later on.

"Then how is a furnace quote unquote... worse?" Darryl asks. Yeah. There's no way he doesn't know.

After yelling, "IT'S WHAT WE DID A FEW DAYS AGO," Zak starts laughing on the stream. Uh oh.

"It's the uh... next level?" Zak puts nicely to Darryl.

"Are we at furnace level yet, Skeppy?" Darryl asks. I almost want to text Darryl so he doesn't dig himself a bigger hole. Eventually people start tagging me on twitter telling me to stop Darryl from "flirting" with Zak.

"I ship it though :(" I respond to everyone.

People mostly respond with "WHAT?" and "I-"

After Zak and Darryl go to the nether and Darryl eventually dies, I realize I completely forgot to check other people's streams to make sure they're not coming for them since Zak's is so funny. I switch over to Spifey's stream.

"Okay guys, we're gonna find Buddy and Randolph or whatever Bad's horse's name is and kill them" George giggles to his stream. I quickly text Zak that Spifey is coming for them while the rest of the chat is warning him as well.

"SPIFFY IS COMING TO KILL YOUR PETS" I message him, hoping he looks at his phone. Luckily, he does.

"SHIT, THANK YOU" he texts back. George doesn't even have armor so they should be fine; they just had to know. Hopefully no one notices that I was watching both of their streams. After going through everyone else's, I see that luckily no one else is coming for them except for George

After killing him, traveling thousands of blocks, being blown up by a creeper, and saying bye to Zelk and Darryl, he ends the stream and runs upstairs to our room where I'm laying in bed with my laptop on my lap.

"Thank you for warning me" Zak laughs, walking to his side of the bed and kissing me on the forehead.

"You're welcome" I cheer, pretty happy with myself. "Now, about you, Darryl, and the crafting table..." I start.

"No." Zak stops me quickly. "Never."

I laugh at how quick he was to respond. At least he's loyal and I'm not in competition... with... Darryl.. what am I saying?

"We don't tell anyone that you were watching the streams, got it?" Zak demands, holding up his pinky to me like a child.

"I promise" I smile and cross my pinky with his while he lays down next to me.

"I'm sorry I was so busy today. We can look into new houses tomorrow since I prerecorded a few videos for the channels."

"All 14 of them?" I giggle. He really should make 14 channels actually.

"Yes" He giggles back. "Maybe I can eventually get you in the SMP" Zak adds on.

"Okay but I'm gonna get a pack of dogs to kill you" I joke.

"Alright, never mind" he changes his mind. "I already got destroyed by a creeper."

He snuggles up next me and wraps his arm around my waist. He's always so warm; I love it.

Word Count- 1187