Wifey

Y/N's POV

After the craziness of our dinner together, we finally leave and head for the beach. I wore my swimsuit under my clothes because it was easy for me to but the boys had to stop by a bathroom to change.

Darryl is wearing his red shirt with black and red swim shorts, Vince is wearing all grey, George puts on swim shorts that somehow has his Minecraft beaver face all over them, and Zak wears ones that has his diamond derp on it.

"Aww, you two are twinning!" I point out, looking at George and Zak.

"Aww! Look at these potatoes!" Darryl yells, followed by Vincent just mumbling an "aww."

"Oh yeah, come here cutie" George laughs, walking over to Zak and wrapping his arm around him.

Zak plays along and says, "let's go babe" and walks towards the water. I roll my eyes playfully and the rest of us run after them.

Zak's POV

"While we're away from her, remember that we all have to keep an eye on my backpack, alright?" I remind George. "There's no way we can lose it."

"I know I know, we were never gonna plan on losing it in the first place, ya know" he replies, unwrapping his arm from around me. "I'm not wearing socks so we shouldn't be close for too long."

"Oh, right" I laugh, removing my arm from around him too in time for Y/N, Vincent, and Darryl to catch up.

"You can't escape me!" Y/N yells, hopping onto my back. She didn't expect me to grab her legs after to put her onto my shoulders. "AAAH!" She shrieked a little in shock.

"Chicken fight anyone?" I ask, turning to the rest.

"You mean a ducky fight?" Darryl corrects me.

"Yeah, c'mon man. You missed the perfect opportunity" George adds on afterwards, Vincent just laughing in the back.

"Whatever!" I yell, Y/N struggling on my shoulders. "Who wants to have a ducky fight?"

Darryl takes a step back. "Too violent for me."

Vincent looks up at the super tall George. "I assume I'm on top?"

"Oh man, don't say it like that" George laughs. "Get on my shoulders."

Y/N and I are cracking up as Vincent climbs onto George's shoulders while Darryl yells, "don't be so dirty!"

The four of us go into the water, deep enough so if someone falls no one will get hurt.

"You're going doown!" Y/N yells to Vincent. "Literally!"

"You say that now but you also said something similar to Zak when you first met, and well-" Vincent starts to say but Y/N cuts him off.

"I might've lost our first bedwars game but now look who's under me!"

"I hope you realize I can drop you right now" I jokingly threaten.

"Ples nu!" She yells back in a childish tone.

Darryl starts to yell on the shore, "okay! Three, two, one, go!"

Y/N's POV

Zak and George charge towards each other, almost making me and Vincent hit each other but we manage not to. Somehow, I quickly push Vincent off of George.

"You were supposed to hold me up!" Vincent yells once he gets above the water again.

"I know" George winked and smiled.