PentaPals

Y/N's POV

When we all get home from the beach and everyone goes home, Zak and I meet in the kitchen to get a couple snacks to watch videos together.

"I was really tempted to use this instead" Zak laughs, pulling out a ring with a Minecraft diamond on it. I just find it funny that he even got it in the first place.

"Why didn't you?!" I joke, acting disappointed.

"Put it on" he giggles, taking off the engagement ring and putting it on my finger. We both immediately start cracking up. "I didn't think I was actually gonna fit!"

"I'm gonna cherish it forever" I laugh, about to take it off.

"No wait wait, lemme get a picture" Zak says, rushing to get his phone and coming back to take the picture.

After switching to my engagement ring, we head up to our room to watch YouTube on our console.

"Whatcha wanna watch?" He asks, letting me decide. I'm horrible at making decisions, though. Even tiny ones.

"Hmmm..." I ponder, making him wait for a long time while I try to decide.

"Your brain's super poop right now not gonna lie" he smiles and hands me the controller.

"No you" I reply, deciding to go to his channel. "Fine, we're watching you."

"Kinda creepy not gonna lie" he says with a straight face but then hiding his smile behind his sleeve.

"Oh hush."

Time skip to the next morning

I wake up to my phone buzzing over and over again without stopping. I pick it up to see what it is.