Surprises

Previously

"I told you I'm ready" Zak smirks, putting his arms out to hold me. I sprint over to him and run into his arms, hugging him tightly and nuzzling my head under his chin. "Merry Christmas, Y/N."

Y/N's POV

I can't believe this is actually happening. How did he afford it? When did he buy it? Did Mega know? Did Darryl, Vincent, and George know?

So many questions fill my head at once, making my thoughts come out barely as sentences- or words for that matter.

"I- you- did- no-"

"I did" Zak chuckles. "Don't worry about it. Just accept it."

I peak my head up from under Zak's chin to see Mega tearing up a little.

"You're crying!" I cheer. "You're happy!"

"No I'm not" Mega denies by typing on his new translator and rubs his eyes. "I got something in my eyes."

"Uhh huh." Zak grins. "I'm sorry I didn't get you much else."

"Are you kidding me?!" I yell. "You got us a house and I got you a paper crafting table."

"You also got me this awesome hoodie with your logo" He smiles, pointing to it with the sleeves still over his hands. Hmm, I think he likes the hoodie. "After we eat do you wanna show Mega the new house?"

"Yes!" I excitedly yell, hopping a little. Mega rolls his eyes so I mock him by saying, "I mean, yeah, sure."

After a few sassy comments thrown at me, we all sit down for breakfast. We all can't get over our new gifts and keep looking at them at the table. It's taken us just an hour to finish eating mainly because Mega found a setting on the translator that plays random noises.

"Hahahah!" The speaker awkwardly laughs. Mega continues to press it over and over to the point where the laughs were overlapping each other and it was just super loud.

"SOTP!" Zak yells after getting irritated. "IT'S SO ANNOYING."

...

"Hahahah!" The speaker awkwardly laughs again.

"Boy I otta-"

"OKAY!" I yell, signaling Zak to cool off.

"I was only trolling" Zak pouts and rolls his eyes.

"No, I think you were trolled" I giggle, followed by Mega, once again, playing the awkward laugh.

"HUSH-"

"Okay okay let's just hurry through this- I'm excited!"

Time skip

After breakfast we all hop into the car and Zak blindfolds me. I already know what two houses he might've picked but I don't know for sure what one- I don't remember the address.

The anticipation is killing me. I'm in the backseat of the car while Mega is in the front seat with Zak driving.

"BlindGirlHalo" Mega's speaker says, referring to me in the backseat with a stupid smile, waiting for the blindfold to be removed.

"Hey!" I chuckle.

"No! That ships her with Bad!" Zak yells. I can hear the smile in his voice. "Do one that involves me."

"Maybe if your name was a real word I could make one" Mega types out.

"You uncultured swine!" Zak yells back. "I made Skeppy a real word."