Merry Christmas

Y/N's POV

It's Christmas! Zak and I threw together whatever money we had left over after buying presents for our families to buy Mega something that will definitely help him out.

I sit up from my bed a stretch my arms out.

"Good morning" Zak smiles while walking into the room in a cute sweater. "Merry Christmas!"

As usual, he's like a giggly little child on Christmas morning. Literally.

"Merry Christmas" I yawn to him. Mega walks in shortly after him and hands me a cup of hot chocolate, but turns his face away, embarrassed.

"Aww, I knew you cared about me!" I cheer to him.

"It just took a bit of... persuading" Zak nervously laughs. Mega holds up his phone to me, though.

"Zak said he would give me $5 if I brought it to you" it read.

"Love you too, kid" I laugh. I knew he couldn't suddenly be so sweet.

"Well now that you blew it you're not getting it!" Zak whines to him. Back and forth they start to argue. Poor Mega can barely keep up with the argument since he has to type everything out.

"Ready to go downstairs?" I ask, interrupting to make them both stop.

"Yes!-" Zak starts to yell but his phone starts to ring. "It's Darryl."

Zak takes his phone out of his pocket to answer the phone and puts it on speaker.

"Hey Bad, you're on speaker and Y/N and Mega are here."

"WHAT THE MUFFIN- WHY ARE THERE SO MANY... MUFFINS?!" Darryl screams over the phone. Distant laughter from Vincent can be heard in the background as we join him.

"I CAN EXPLAIN-" Zak starts to yell.

"THREE HUNDRED MUFFINS? ARE YOU CRAZY?"

"Three hundred?" Zak and I ask, confused.

Vincent grabs the phone from Darryl to talk to us. "YOU GUYS ALSO GOT HIM 100 MUFFINS?"

We all laugh together for a good bit of time while Mega stands next to us, rolling his eyes.

"Okay hope you enjoy your presents guys, love you, BYYE!!" Zak cackles.

"I'M NOT GOING TO PROM WITH YOU-" Darryl declares but Zak hangs up on him mid-sentence.

"WAIT- NONONOO" Zak starts to panic but then shrugs. "I'll just go with Techno."

"Or me?" I offer.

"No. Girls don't exist."

"Right."

Time skip

After talking with Mega and Zak for a while, we head downstairs to open presents. I already wrapped all of Zak's gifts and Zak and I wrapped Mega's last night.

"Who first?" I ask everyone. Mega and I both look to Zak since he has the most.

"Okay fine I'll go" he sarcastically says. He opens his first gift and immediately sighs. "A paper crafting table?"

To me, I find it hilarious and start laughing. I guess it was funnier the way it went in my head. Mega only shakes his head disapprovingly, but he's always like that.

"I love it" Zak smiles. "Thank you."

After tearing through the wrapping paper to the light up torch, light up redstone block, and Minecraft sword, he opens the hoodie with my logo on it. He was probably expecting another sarcastic gift and was caught off guard.