New House

Y/N's POV

Today Zak and I plan to go house hunting. Hopefully all of the good houses aren't expensive, but of course, that surely won't happen. I wake up Zak after making him his favorite breakfast and bring him downstairs to talk about when we'd start.

"We can start looking after I get ready" he yawns.

Suddenly I get a big burst of energy. I know Zak already lives with me, but now we're going to be getting a house together. Not just one person moving in with the other!

"Okie!" I cheer, running upstairs to get dressed.

Pick One! (Or think of one c: ) keep in mind that it's winter right now in the story.

If you can't decide, I like the one on the right c:

"Are you ready?" I yell when I run downstairs. Zak's face is still stuffed with food.

"Holdf onf" he mutters through his full mouth.

"Oops, yeah. Take your time!" I giggle. To wait, I grab my laptop and hop onto the couch to look at houses available in the area before looking for ones far away. I want to stay as close to Vincent, Darryl, and George as possible. To me, they're like my brothers. I don't know what I'd be without them. They're like family now.

Scrolling through the website, there's a ton of houses that are in the millions. I bought this house when it wasn't worth much but now is worth way more than it was; that's the only way I have my semi-big house now, and even then Zak and I outgrew it.

I start to look in the area I want to be in the most; near Darryl and Vincent. The closest place to their house is a big house a few miles away... but it's extremely expensive. Dang it. We might just have to clear out a guest room for him in the end.

After a while of scrolling, Zak walks downstairs from getting dressed and he looks as cute as ever.

"Any ideas?" He asks, walking over to me to sit on the couch and wrap his arm around my shoulder.

"Well, I've found these" I reply, showing him my list of houses.

"What's that one?" He asks, pointing to the one that I first looked at; the one near Darryl's and Vincent's house.

"Oh, I just wanted to look at that one. I know we can't get it" I giggle, a little embarrassed. "It's really expensive."

Zak laughs and mutters "F in the chat. Well, let's go to it just for shits and giggles" he smiles, standing up quickly and pulling me up by grabbing my hand.

"Okay, okay, you weirdo" I laugh. I grab my keys and head for the door, but Zak grabs them out of my hands.

"I'll drive!" He chuckles and runs away with my keys like a child. Wouldn't want my boyfriend- I mean fiancé- any other way.