Must Know

Here are some things that you must know before reading.

Some of the information in this book will not be like in real life. Some information will change for the plot like ages of some idols, some events, personalities and dates.

The Main Character will be Y/n but it will be such a hussle to always write Y/n so i decided to name our MC which is Park Yoo jin. His name is YooJin and his last name will be Park.

As you all may or may not know, Chou Tzuyu from Twice will be our main Female Lead but of course it may change depends on how the story will work in the future.

I also decided to make Jungkook and Taehyung From BTS to be the Male Leads. And like Tzuyu, Jungkook and Taehyung are not permanent on this spot and it may change depending on how the story will turns out.

And of course, our antagonist. I'm thinking of making Kim Jennie our Antagonist along side Taehyung From BTS. Taehyung is also our Male Lead so you can guess what character he will have.

But of course there will be no big deal antagonist. Its just that, antagonist are there to make our story interesting.

Our antagonist wont be like a crazy person killing just for fun. No. We dont like that. We want an antagonist with purpose. We want Antagonist to have a unique personality and not passive.

About the drama. I'm actually not very good at writing dramas so please bare with me.

This story will be Fantasy, Comedy, Romance, Drama, Slice of Life, and Action.

And finally, there will be alot of different kpop idols in here later on so please look forward to it.

This will be more like a Kpop x Reader instead of Twice x Reader but who care? The more the merrier,right?

Our first chapter will be released in 1-2 days.

Thank you so much for the votes and for putting my story on your Reading list, its such an honor as a writer to see that my story is being appreciated.

Thank you so much!

And thank you for reading!

Always have a nice day!