Chapter 24

(6:42 am at Jeju Island, South Korea)

Jai's POV

I woke up by the feeling of a hand groping my chest area.

I open my eyes to see a hand groping my breast. I look behind to see...

"AHHHHHHHH!!!!" I screamed and I fall down from the bed

Ouch!

She got awaken by me and scream as well after seeing me.

"What are you doing here?! Who are you?!" She asks and I glare at her.

"I should be the one asking you that! What do you think your touching?! You perv!" I said and cover my chest area using my arms.

"I was sleeping! And who are you?! Why are you in my bed?!" She asks while standing and backing away from me like I'm some kind of disease.

I was about to answer when the door opened revealing...

"What are you two screaming at! It's so early in the morning!" She said scolding us while giving us her death glares

Then she looks at me and I gasp.

"You...go get change. After that, eat your breakfast because we need to talk" she said and goes out of the room.

Scary.

Me and the perv girl just stood there not moving an inch.

We still shocked by each other's presence.

"Your Tzuyu's friend? Why didn't you say so? I thought your some kind of rapist or something" she said and walk towards her bed and sit.

So her name is Tzuyu, huh.

"No she's not my friend, I don't even know her. I actually don't know why I'm here...and I'm not a rapist, you're the one who groped me" I said then the memories from last night came into my mind.

Right! She's the champion I was looking for! She's the girl I tried to save from last night!

"I didn't mean to, okay? I was sleeping. So she's not your friend? Never mind, we can talk about it later. But first, please take a bath. Use my bathroom here, I'll just take the bathroom outside. And feel free to use my clothes" She said and smile.