End of Arc 1

[THIS IS IMPORTANT, I REPEAT, THIS IS IMPORTANT SO PLEASE READ]

[This is not a chapter but this is important for you guys to read. Please don't skip this. Don't be as stubborn as Yoo Jin HAHAH]

Arc 1: Introduction to the MC (1-8)

So that's it for our "Introduction to the MC Arc".

Although it took us 8 Chapters but it was necessary. I need to show how the mc will act from different scenarios for you guys to understand what kind of a personality the MC has. It was necessary for you guys to know it because after his transformation to a girl, that personality will change bit by bit as the story moves forward. I want you to see all of his bad sides and change it as the story goes on. Like were raising a stubborn child into a proper adult.

So that was it for this Arc. From here on out, the MC will face many challenges and obstacles that i hope will give you guys a lesson. I dont write some random stories in here. I wanted to creat a story with meaning and lessons.

Oh and by the way, this is the most important part in here...

...By the end of every Arcs, i will put some recaps and some explanation throughout that whole Arc so you can understand what the hell is going on at every previous chapters. So it's important for you guys to read this because if you can't understand something in the story, then it might be answered in here.

I will also answer some of your questions if there is any so just comment down below. I will read all of your comments and i will reply sometimes if needed.

So, let us do the recap and explanations for the Arc 1, shall we?

Recap and Explanation:

The Arc 1 is consist of 8 Chapters as you guys know. In this arc, the story shows us all the necessary things and knowledges about our MC. Hence the name of this Arc is "Introduction to the MC Arc".

It shows as many things like his personality, his family, where he live, where do he study, who is his fiance, who is his first love and many more.

But let me Introduce him to you once again for more detailed explanation this time.

Our MC, Park Yoo Jin is a 16 year's old teenager and also the son of a Multi Billionaire Bussinessman Park Jinyoung or we know him by the name JYP who is the CEO of the entertainment company JYPE.

He's also the most popular student in Krillin Multi Arts Highshool which is owned by his mother.

In chapter one, we can already see that Yoo Jin is a troublemaker. I mean he hurt his own mother and disrespect his father, if it's not a troublemaker then i dont know what it is.

In this Arc, we have seen so many bad sides of Yoo Jin. But was it really necessary? Yes, because that is the point of this story. He was supposed to be the Champion of the Seven Deadly Sins. He was supposed to be cursed and become a women but how he will turn into one will be a secret for now 😜

And also, why would one of the demons of the Sins, Superbia be interested in Yoo Jin? And why did the sins choses Yoo Jin as it's Champion?

Well the answer is really simple. If you are very observant then you will notice that Yoo Jin did all of the Seven Deadly Sins only in one day.

Yep, just one day. You guys didn't notice it, right? 😏

Well let me show you how he did all of it. Let us start with Envy

Envy- We all know how Jealous Yoo Jin is, towards his big brother Jinyoung. In chapter 2, Yoo Jin said himself that he envy Jinyoung for all the things that he has.