Chapter 12

(3:52 pm at Kwangdong Hospital)

Yoo Jin's POV

I woke up by the sound of people talking inside the room...

I look around to see my brother talking to someone I'm very familiar with.

It's the actor Lee Jong-suk!

What is he doing here? I didn't know that he and my brother are acquaintances. Or maybe friends?

My brother notices me and came towards me.

"Oh, you're awake. Perfect. I have someone who can explain what really happened to you but before that let me explain my side first. By the way, this is-"

"Lee Jong-suk, I know brother. I mean he is a very famous actor so obviously, i know him. Let's go to the main topic. Please explain all of this crazy stuff to me before i lost my sanity" i said cutting him off.

"Alright" he said and get a stool. He sat beside my bed and started explaining things.

"For you to thoroughly understand what I'm about to tell you, i will start from telling you the history first" he said and i rebuke.

"Oh come on, no one likes history because it's boring" i said

"Just shut up and listen. Do you want me to explain or not?" he asks and i just put my arms up telling him to continue.

"A long time ago, there's a seven ordinary human who is betrayed, hated, and oppressed by the people around them. Because they got something that a normal person can't have.... The blessings of the sin-"

"Woah woah woah hold up. What is this blessing something?" i ask cutting him off.

Sir Jong-suk came in front of me and gave me an old book. I read what it's content is all about, while he is talking to me...

The book is about different kinds of blessings and curses. I also have seen some tattoos in the book called Mark of the Sins, Mark of Holiness, and many more...

"Blessings of the sins are curses given by satan to those humans who are blessed by God...You will know that someone is cursed if they got the Mark of the Sins. And of course, there is also a mark for the blessings" Sir Jong-suk said and showed me the pictures in the book i was holding.

He also showed me his tattoo on his right arms

He also showed me his tattoo on his right arms. It's an angel wing with a halo.

"Usually, the mark will appear in the right arm. We already checked both of your arms but there aren't any marks there. But still, please do check your whole body later and look for any marks" he added and i got confused.

"Wait, why would i need to check my body for any marks? And why would satan do that? Why curse them if they are blessed by the god?" i ask him.

"For your first question, it's just for us to confirm something. And for the second question, It's a declaration of war. If satan manage to make all humans under him then he won the war. But of course, the heavens won't stand still while being attacked by their rivals..."Sir Jong-suk explained and brother butted in.