Chapter 8

(Inside the φόβος domain)

Yoo Jin's POV

"YOU KILLED US!!!"

"ARGGGGGGG!!!!" i scream on the top of my lungs while covering both of my ears and shutting my eyes so i can't see them or hear their voices.

Suddenly the voices stopped.

Then a hand grabbed my shoulder.

I got shock and look around to see my brother Jinyoung standing there, looking at me worriedly while holding my shoulder.

This is not the kid Jinyoung

This is not the kid Jinyoung. This is my matured big brother Jinyoung.

"H-hyung, is that y-you?" i ask.

He smiled at me and embrace me. I hugback and cry.

"Hyung! I'm scared! Hyung sorry! I'm sorry, I'm really sorry!!!" i said while hugging him tightly.

"shhhh it's alright. Brother is here..." he said to calm me down.

After a few minutes i calmed down.

"Is that really you Hyung?" i ask cautiously.

"Yes it's me. I know it's crazy. All of this is crazy. I will explain to you everything once we got out of this place but first i need your help..." he said and i nodded.

"I don't know what the heck is going on and where the hell in the world are we and how you got in here. But i will trust you. No, i trust you with all my heart. Just tell me what to do" i said seriously.

I don't know what the fuck is going on right now but i know one thing...

This place is crazy.

"Alright, i promise to tell you everything that i know after this. Just stay still and don't move..." he said

Suddenly, he touched my chest but i slap it away immediately .

"Yah! What do you think your doing?! Were both guys!" i said blushing heavily while covering my chest with both of my arms.

He then smacked me on my head and said...

"That's not it you perv, were running out of time! Just stay still and be quiet" he said scolding me.

How am i the perv here? He's the one who touched me!

Even though it was embarrassing and awkward, i just did what he said and stand still.

I just notice but were now in an endless void again. Floating around with no signs of kid Jinyoung or mom and dad.

Jinyoung then touch my chest and all of a sudden his palm glows in a blinding light.

I got shock to the core but i stay still.

What the heck?!

What kind of a witchcraft is this?