Chapter 21

(7:34 am at the Clubhouse)

Jai's POV

It's been two weeks since my encounter with the Possessive Demon and everything is doing just fine.

I woke up in the morning and did my morning routine and put on the hoodie and pants that Taehyung gave me.

I really need to buy new clothes for myself.

But for now, I have no choice but to stick with Taehyung's clothes in the meantime.

I came downstairs to see Taehyung making our breakfast.

Taehyung greeted me while smiling and I greet him back.

We actually got close these past few weeks. Maybe because we have a lot in common like hobbies, favorites and many more.

Although he was so annoying sometimes but we are so comfortable with each other. He always makes those stupid corny jokes that never failed to make me laugh.

He was such a great friend and a companion and I didn't get bored while I'm here.

And now I already treat him as my brother.

Suddenly, there was a knock on the front door.

We both look at each other and Taehyung decided to go check it out.

He opens the door to see women wearing a secretary outfit.

She looks around 30-40 years old and a little bit smaller than Taehyung. Taehyung is standing at 5 feet and 10 inches in height.

 Taehyung is standing at 5 feet and 10 inches in height

She also has that grim expression on her face.

Taehyung seems to know her because after seeing her, he let her inside.

But there is something on her that made me worried.

Gray smoke?

She has that gray smoke around her. But this isn't like when the demon is around.

Is this the negative energy that Jinyoung is talking about?

It's not black but gray.

Black means demon. So gray must be negative energy?

I still have so many things I need to know about this skill {Eyes of Judgement}

"What's the problem, Secretary Kim?" Taehyung asks and the secretary looks at him worriedly.

"I'm calling you earlier but you don't answer any of my calls, y-your father is in the nearest hospital right now. He got attacked by butler Myung-soo this morning-"

"WHAT?!" Taehyung said cutting the Secretary off and run outside the Clubhouse.

I also got shocked by the news.