Chapter 23

(15 minutes ago)

(11:45 pm at Jeju Island, South Korea)

Jai's POV

I've been looking for the other Champion of Virtue for so long. I almost give up searching but after Loading the Game for 251st times, I finally found one!

While exploring the whole Jeju Island, I saw this dark aura everywhere leading to a very dark alley.

I hurriedly went there, hide in a corner, and peek to see what the hell is going on.

And that's where I saw her, in a dark alleyway, wearing a black hoodie while fighting something in the dark. It's like a humanoid-like shadow with red eyes

The girl is actually very strong. This is the first time I saw something supernatural like this.

And her sword style is no joke!

Every swing of her sword unleashes tremendous power that crushes the demon into pieces.

But even so, the demon is kept on regenerating endlessly.

What is going on? I thought holy power can kill demons? Why can't she kill it? By the looks of her sword, it definitely has a holy power in it. But why can't she kill the demon?

Every minute passes and nothing changes, the demon is still alive while the girl is getting exhausted.

She didn't receive any damage to the demon yet so why is she getting weaker every minute? Exhaustion maybe? But she looks in pain though.

Suddenly, the demon punches the girl on her stomach and she got thrown away like a ragdoll before smashing to the wall and fall flat to the ground.

This demon is definitely strong. Just by the look at his aura, I can already tell that this demon is no joke.

Although this is just my second time seeing a demon but I can see their aura and I can tell how powerful they are using my skill {Eyes of Judgement}

Everyone has our own auras with different colors depending on our personality and I can see it all.

All the humans that I've seen so far have an aura that isn't that much noticeable.

But this demon has an overflowing aura that is leaking out on his body like a cloud of smoke. A very dark smoke.

Base on my observation this past 268 Load Games, the thicker the aura the stronger the individual is.

And the Aura of the girl is nothing compared to the aura of the demon she is facing. Although her aura is thicker than that of a normal human but it's just like a fart in front of this demon.

The girl tried to stand up but failed. She kneels to the ground and raises her sword towards the demon who is walking towards her slowly while smirking evilly.