Chapter 3

Yoo Jin's POV

I'm on my car right now driving to god knows where.

I really dont want to stay in school after what happened.

A minutes later Jinyoung sent a messege to me...

Spoiled Brat:
Where are you? Are you seriously cutting class right now? You better comeback so we can talk things out.

I just ignore his messege and continue driving until i reach the Lotte World.

I didn't even notice that I'm already too far away from home. But who cares, let's just enjoy life to the fullest.

I got inside and do everything that will take my mind off of my family.

I tried all the rides, eat everything that spark my interest, and i try playing some stupid games like Stuff Toys Crane Machine and many more.

I did enjoy my time in here. I didn't even noticed that it was already 10:45pm.

I got out of Lotte World and go to the parking lot to go home. I'm already tired.

There were only a few people leaving the place because it was already late and the Lotte Wolrd was already closing. I park my car a little bit far away from the Lotte World because it was already full earlier so i take the parking lot outside.

While on my way to my car, i heard some muffled screams and saw some random strangers in a dark alleyway. Seems like they were doing something in there. I can't see properly but i think there is something fishy going on.

None of my bussiness.

I ignore them and just continue walking when...

"Hey, did you see?" somone ask and i turn around to see a bulky man standing at around 6 feet and 4 inches tall. I'm 6 footer myself but he still a bit taller than me.

He is looking intently at me like i did something horrible.

And that look pissed me off.

Does he think I'm scared of him? How bold he is to assume that i will be terrified by him.

"Scram you muscle head. Who do you think you are?" i coldly said and continue walking away.

"Y-you bastard!!!" He said and tries to grab my shoulder but i spin around and kick him on his jaw and then spin again and kick him on his head, then i spin again and gave him another kick on his head.

That's my beautiful roundhouse tornado kick!

After my kicks, the muscle head was already on the ground unconscious. His friends on the alleyway saw this and run towards me to avenge their friend.

I got to my fighting stance and ready myself for the fight.

There were only 3 people. Easy.

I punch the first guy that approach me then give him an upper cut. Then i spin around and give him a round house kick.