Chapter 11

(9:21 am at Kwangdong Hospital)

Yoo Jin's POV

"WHO THE FUCK IS THIS?!" shocked is understatement of what I'm feeling right now...I AM STUNNED!

In the mirror, i saw something I'm unfamiliar with...

No, It's more like i saw a person I'm so unfamiliar with!

In the mirror, there is a breathtakingly gorgeous and cute young woman staring right in front of me...

She has a very cute and attractive eyes, a button nose, and a very kissable red lips

And i will lie to myself if i say I'm not impressed by her beauty...

This young woman will put a shame to the most beautiful woman in the world. And I'm not exaggerating about this.

It's like i was staring into a living doll...

A very beautiful living doll.

And this doll was staring at me through the mirror i was holding which means...

...I'm doomed.

I drop the mirror from shock and look at jinyoung.

"What the hell dude?!" i ask

I was panicking at this moment.

I'm stunned...

I don't know how react.

I don't even know what to say.

"I don't know what happened even if you ask me, but i have some suspicions-..." Jinyoung was saying something but I'm too busy panicking to give a fuck on what he is saying right now.

I put my hands on my chest to feel a two mountains that isn't there before.

No no no no no no no NO!!!!!!!

I was gonna pull down my pants next to see if my manhood was still there but jinyoung stopped me by holding my hands.

"What are you doing?! Are you seriously gonna let me see that?! I'm still here! Do that in private, you moron!" He said but i don't know what to say.

"Jinyoung please tell me this is just a dream! TELL ME!!!"i shouted but he only shook his head.

"How is this possible?!" i ask while panicking.

I mean who wouldn't panic?

You're a guy your whole life but suddenly woke up with a pair of mountains on your chest and a missing junior!

Who's not gonna be stunned about that?! Exactly...no one!.

Why all this weird things keeps happening to me?!

"Alright, take a deep breath and relax-"

"How can i relax?! And my voice! What the fuck happened to my voice?! It sounds so feminine!" i said cutting him off but jinyoung hold my shoulders and lay me back down.

"Please, relax. Take a rest for a while and calm yourself down. I will explain all of the things that i know once you calmed down. Take a rest first because your still in shock. And your body needs a good rest to recover from the stress you got last night" he said.

"But-"

"No buts, just take a rest first then we will have a talk later. I promise to tell everything that i know" he said and he goes to the sofa.

I just lay there calming myself.

Okay Yoo Jin. Chill. Chill out.

Everything is going to be okay.

Just take a rest.

And a minutes later i find myself drifting to dreamland.

Jinyoung's POV

I stared at my brother (or maybe a sister now?) who is sleeping peacefully in the hospital bed.

I get my phone from my pocket and call someone who i know can help me with this serious matter.

Lee Jong-suk hyung.

(on the phone)

(on the phone)

Jong-suk: Hello? Jinyoung?

Jinyoung: Hyung, how are you?

Jong-suk: Everything is good on my side, how about you? What's with a sudden call?

Jinyoung: About that...can i take some of your time right now, please? I will explain it to you in person. This is really important.

Jong-suk: Uhhh let's see...hmmm. Oh, i have free time later this afternoon so i will be there by then. Where are we going to meet?

Jinyoung: At Kwangdong Hospital. Can you make it?

Jong-suk: Sure, no problem. What ever you gonna say i can feel it's very important. I mean a call from one of the Greatest Champions of Virtue can always mean trouble or a profit hahahah.

Jinyoung: Thank you, hyung. See you at Hwangdong Hospital later.

Jong-suk: Sure, no problem, bye.

I end the call and stare at Yoo Jin.

"Just what have i done?" i said to myself.

I know I'm partially the reason why he became like this.

But the question is...what in the world happened?

This is not what i expected when i gave him my blessings.

Did the blessing got dispelled by the curse? There is no way...

My blessings are no ordinary blessings. It can't be dispelled by a normal curse unless...it's a high ranking curse.

But looking at Yoo Jin, I can't feel any holy or demonic aura around him.

Weird.

Just what happened? Aish, no need to think hard for now, hyung will be here in the afternoon. I can ask for his help with this kind of matter.

If there is someone who is knowledgeable enough about the curses and the blessings, it's Jong-suk hyung.

After all, he is one of the first Champions of Virtue.

For now, i will go and check for mom on the other room.

To be continued...