Chapter 6

3rd Person POV

Yoo Jin's body got blown away, 10 meters away from his car by the explosion.

Two big mirror shards from Yoo Jin's car penerated him on his chest and another one to his stomach.

But before his body falls down into the groud, it stopped mid-air.

The time stop.

The explosion stop.

Everything stop from that moment.

And a guy wearing a black robe with two katanas on his left came out of nowhere and approach Yoo Jin.

"Our Champion

"Our Champion..." he said. His voice was full of Authority and Manliness.

Once he arrive in front of Yoo Jin he took one of his katana from its sheath.

"Be honored mortal for you are the chosen one to hold the curse of the Seven Si-"

"I dont think so..." The man in black robe got cutted off by a man wearing a white tuxedo with a katana on his hand.

"Jinyoung, what bussiness do you have here?" The man with a black robe coldly said

"I'm here for my brother" Jinyoung said while holding the handle of his katana ready to draw it at anytime.

"Oh...i see. He is your brother..." the man said while smirking.

"I dont know what the fuck you are doing right now but unfortunately for you, this kid was ours. He belongs to sins and the sins belongs to him" The guy wearing a black robe said while looking intently at Jinyoung.

"Oh really? Why don't you try and take him from me?" Jinyoung said  said mocking the guy in black and do his fighting stance while holding the handle of his katana.

"Are you mocking me? Me? Superbia, the Sin of Pride was being mocked by a lowly being like you?...Unacceptable!" Superbia then  hold his katana tighter and dash forward to where Jinyoung is.

Slash

*Ting!*

Slash

*Ting*