38 - Stay with me

I was still doing my best trying to cut the rope loose, but it wouldn't budge! Is this rope too hard or am I just too weak?

I don't know. But I hope it's none of the above!

Someone snatched the pocket knife from behind me that made my heart beat go hysterical. Liningon ko ito and saw the guy from the mall!

Ano 'to? Reunion sa mga nakausap ko sa mall? What was his name again?

"I'm Hunter. I hope you can still remember me," he winked as he cut the rope loose. "And now we have to go. Viono's outside already. Calling the police."

Magkakilala pala silang dalawa. Parang hindi coincidence ang pagkakakilala naming lahat.

We ran towards the exit he made. He told me that he broke another way in and that's how he got inside this abandoned place. I fell down on my knees for the second time already. Hunter helped me get back to my feet again and this time he put my arm around his shoulder and helped me walk.

"What happened to you? Ganito ka ba talaga kahina o clumsy ka lang?" he asked.

"I don't know the answer to that, to be honest."

Side-effect na ata 'to sa pinaggagagawa ni Audrick sa ulo ko. Hilong-hilo na ako, e. There are times that I would blackout, but I just keep on forcing myself to go on.

"Natawagan ko na yung mga police. Said they were on their way." Viono said.

"We just need to stop your brother from coming-"

We heard a gunshot and that single shot just made my-our blood go run cold. And the next thing we heard that made me sprint back to the abandoned building just explained what was happening inside.

"Where the fuck are they, Audrick?! What the hell did you do to them?!"

"Let me go, Hunter! Nasa loob si Jason! We need to save him!" nagpupumiglas ako sa hawak niya when he blocked me when I ran.

"H-Hunter... Si kuya..." Viono was spacing out when she said this.

"Viono! Don't go in there, okay? Ayaw kong mapaha-"

Hunter loosened his hold on me and that was a sign that he was caught off guard and so I pushed him away before grabbing the pocket knife on his pocket and sprinted towards the abandoned building.

Hang on, Jason. This time, I'll be the one to save you.

"Both of the girls escaped. But I don't mind. Once I finish you off, it'll be their turn!" tumawa ng nakakaloko si Audrick. It somehow made my hairs on my skin stand.

"Papatayin muna kita bago mangyari 'yon!" it was Jason's voice. I peeked over at the wall and saw Jason pointing the gun at Audrick. Audrick's stance was also the same as Jason's.

Audrick was facing his back at me. I plan on sneaking behind him and bury the knife on his back till he was dead and then escape this shitty place with Jason and continue our story.

And so I did just that. Nakita naman ako ni Jason. Nanlaki yung mga mata niya and I placed my index finger on my mouth, telling him to shut it. He returned his gaze on the man and smirked.

"Any last words, Audrick?"

"Ako dapat ang masasabi niyan sa 'yo, bata!"

And there I stabbed him on his back over and over again 'til he was down on his knees. "Never mess with the wrong person, asshole." I buried the knife on his back so deep than I could ever imagine.

"I-I'll kill you." was probably his last three words.

"Niui!"

Napaangat ako ng tingin at tumakbo papunta sa kanya. "Jason!"