Epilogue |New|

So this is the real and final epilogue. Read what's written at the end of the chapter to understand better.

Life wasn't fair, it messed you up and let you deal with the bullshit. A month ago, his joy walked away. He couldn't and wouldn't ever let her go, Accepting fate was the only way to live, but he wasn't living, Omar was merely surviving and it sucked hard!

Aisha kept pressing for a divorce, everything about the world was messy and hazy. It seemed all fast, too painful. She wanted to be miles away from him and she was. She was safe in Nigeria, no more betrayals. This wasn't some romantic comedy where the guy chases the girl half way around the world, was it?

No, he made his choice and so did she. But, how much did it hurt that everything of his was trailing behind her. Her pregnancy could be barely noticed. She didn't have the intention of telling anyone, certainly not Omar. Her phone suddenly starts ringing, pulling her out of her thoughts. With a sigh, she looked at the name.

Spongebob

He was making things harder than it was for her. She could clearly remember the day she changed his name to Spongebob. It was a couple of days after his seizure and they had gotten in a fight, again. To apologize, he surprised her by decorating the whole house like Bikini bottom. Still amazed and surprised by the apology, she changed his name to Spongebob as the only way to forgive him. He hated the idea but had no choice anyway. She tossed the phone to the other side of the bed and ignored it as it rang. She wished he would stop calling her for she was tempted to pick.

How could he stop when he belonged to her, he was completely in love with her. Omar was hell-bent on getting her back and nothing was gonna change that. If only she had listened to him, if only she trusted him enough to believe that he didn't kiss Jenny, he was just as surprised as Aisha was by her presence. He would never cheat on her, especially after promising to be hers and hers alone. She would always be everything to him, his home and joy. If she wasn't going to pick his call nor reply his texts, then he was going to follow her and get her back.

He verily wasn't going to make the same dumb mistake he made in highschool. He picked the ring on her bedside drawer and left the house.

The doorbell rang, it was the fifth time today and like before, she ignored it. She wasn't in the mood to socialize. All she wanted was to hide in a room and never come out. The persistent annoying sound of the doorbell ringing irritated her, she got up angrily and unlocked the door, not caring to check who it was.
Aisha's eyes shot out of its socket as she took in his appearance. He was dressed in a regular tee, clinging onto his skin. The collar swayed peacefully on his creamy white neck. Hazel brown eyes, sharp and warm. Shooting directly into hers. Nose, straight and long like it was carved by the hands of the finest Greek sculpturer. His smooth face shone gorgeously like a white porcelain under the bright lights. Eyelashes, long and shinny, brushing softly on his cheeks. But his hair, damn that smooth, silky raven black hair of his that swept gently on his shoulders. She longed to brush her fingers through his soft hair and to lay her little hands on the hard muscles underneath his tee.

It sounded wrong, but gosh was he sinfully handsome! He attracted her like hay to a horse and she couldn't even care less if he was gonna grab the rein. A sad smile crept on his moist full pink lips because she was sure he knew the effect he had on her. He caught her gawking like a fool and she hated that. Yet, she couldn't tear her eyes away from him. she was sure as hell he knew that she knew that he knew he affected her and that was a wrong start to playing the not-affected-card.

Omar was trembling like a lost puppy as his eyes met her beautiful brown eyes. He felt like he was under a storm; windy and strangely cold. But immediately she looked deeply into his, he felt a hot breeze all over his skin. He wasn't sure if it was her gorgeous soft lips that parted in surprise or her beautifully crafted oval face. Her peach coloured gown hung loosely on her body and although he couldn't see her curves. He was sure that whatever was under there screamed beautiful and definitely sexy. Eyes, red and teary shattered him. Her skin, flawless angelic structure. He was scared to blink for the fear that she would disappear into thin air.