Chapter 21

This chapter is dedicated to MaryamIsaMuhammad and also dedicated to aexi-tea Please checkout her book. It's Splendiferous!

Chapter 21- bimbo-in-my-office daily life. 

Aisha's POV
I look at Yasmin who steps aside and our eyes meet. The anger in me rages and I gives him a fierce stare.
"What are you doing here? Over with the date?" My arms fold across my chest.

"Aisha, I can explain. It isn't what you think it is, I swear to God I wasn't trying to date her."

I groan in frustration. "Can't you just stop lying for once? I caught you red-handed and you're still gonna lie about it!"

Yasmin steps forward, looking right into my eyes. "He isn't lying."

"You don't understand a thing! He's trying to fool us but I'm not buying it. His ego and pride is compressing the sense to apologise." He walks up to me and his eyes scans my face and sharply at my clothing before finding its way back to my eyes. Those hazel brown eyes of his. "Won't you give me a chance to explain everything?" As much as I wanted to give him the chance, I was still hurt and mad at him. "Can you just leave me. I really don't want to talk to you right now."

"Will you stop that?" He hiss.

"Stop what?"

"Being so f*cking stubborn!" He snaps. I feel my nosetrils flare in anger as I exhale deeply, resisting the urge to slap him. I don't get why he's angry. He's the one trying to hit on my friend. Although the anger in me rose, I still felt a pang of guilt for not hearing his side of the story.

"I just want to bury you in Titanic yatch and ship you off to hell where you can lie all you want cos guess what? I'm off that ship, so you can look into your melons and take that captain's hat. Don't forget to wear it proudly cos you're qualified in that aspect!" I storm at him. I was really tired of his denials when we both know what he was trying to do with her. Yasmin must have noticed that it's getting personal because she quietly leaves the house.

"You're the one with the problem, always bringing up something and acting like a complete bitch!"

"Oh now it's back to me?" I jeer back. "You're the one being the ladies' scumbag! Always ending up with a different bimbo, I hate you! I really do!" I shout back. Though the more I talk back, my belly showed because of my crop top but I didn't care. This is the only time I really didn't care of the way I dressed not because I'm his 'business wife' but because I'm too furious to bother.

"Are you jealous?" He asks his nose scrunch up and his eyes mocking me with disbelief.
"Of course not! Why will I?  It's just a business deal after all and I wouldn't want us to be exposed but the pervert in you doesn't know its limit." I'm definitely not jealous about a man who can't tell the difference between a bottle and a woman because they both have holes. I wasn't really jealous of his bimbo-in-my-office daily life. Right?

"I wasn't trying to date Aliya." He drives his fingers through his black hair. "I know you weren't trying to date her." I mutter as he looks at me, a small smile playing on his lips. The little spark in his eyes shows that he actually thinks that I believe him. But that smile fades when I utter. "Because you only wanted to get between her legs!" He grunts stressfully and grits his teeth. I can't understand a thing. Tartarus! I can't even understand him.

Decided to stop swearing... Don't judge me.

He's the one at fault yet he has this face that says, "Bananas aren't evil!" Yeah I know this has nothing to do with the topic, but his face has that expression because he's gritting his teeth over something that is obviously the truth. He's just trying to get between her legs and yes bananas are evil! I don't notice his hands on mine till I see a figure towering over me. A six feet four man staring down at a five feet eight -I'm that short- glaring at him.
"Don't you dare use that God knows where that touched hands on mine!"

"Stop being childish, you should be lucky I'm here." He rolls his eyes. Great! Cocky Omar back. "You act as if I committed a great crime, you act like like Jenny when she wants me-"

"Don't you compare me to that spaghetti bolognese!"

"At least the slutty bitch knows when to sit when I make it rain. Unlike you who justs acts like every bitch I know. If I wanted a bitch, I could have gotten a dog!" He spits taking out my last straw. My hand moves its way to his face, not a slap though. But a hard punch knocks him, making the six feet four giant stagger. He touches his lip and his eyes twitches, trying hard not to winch from the pain. He licks the little cut on his lips and growls. Letting his hands dangle by his sides regaining what I call 'humanity.' "I didn't-"

I cut him by punching him again, this time on the nose. He winces in pain and my fist literally burns from the pain.

I PUNCHED HIM. I GOT HURT. LIFE ISN'T FAIR.

He doesn't give up at that but still tries to talk receiving yet another punch which he unfortunately dodges, catching my hand in mid air. "Can't you listen to me for once and just sit?"

"Can't you just leave, I don't want to hear a word from you again. Consider the fudgenuggets deal off, you can shove your face into that melon of yours!" I harshly push him out and slam the door on his face. I pick the paper we had both signed on it, striking a match on it. The red glowing heat burns its way upwards but as soon as consciousness hit me, I shake the paper roughly, turning off the fire.

I pick my phone from the slab, still not switching it on. My mind is set on watching Spongebob Squarepants, the cartoon always has a way of cooling me. I don't know if it's because dad watched it always and I grew fond of it too. I miss my dad so much, we were so close, closer than I had  ever been with anyone. Even mum.

When mum was in the hospital and diagnosed with brain tumor, we all were devastated. While Yasmin drowned herself in books and Abubakar in soccer. Dad and I drowned ourselves in Spongebob Squarepants, to us, their stupid actions had a way of making us smile. When dad died, things became worse. We were all broken, especially mum and I. He wasn't only a father to me, but my mentor, a brother and a friend. He could read me like a book and I confided in him. His death made me experience nightmares, well I still do. It's always the same dream but the more I experienced it, the more scared I got. Omar had noticed it once but I didn't say a thing about it. He isn't anything to me and I know I'm the same to him. Just a business partner and nothing more. That, we both agreed on.

I focused on the greedy Mr Krabs and his cunning attitude. It somehow reminded me of Omar but deep inside those crab eyes, I saw love and care. But is it the same with Omar? I couldn't answer.

SPAGHETTI BOLGNESE means SLUTTY BITCH and MELON means ASS. I decided to stop swearing and God is it affecting me.
Hope you enjoyed the chapter. Don't forget to comment and click on the star.. Stay blessed!