Chapter 5

Chapter 5- "Make me."

Aisha's POV

I stare at my phone, reading a story that I love so much. Unfortunately, my mind isn't accessing what I'm reading but keeps drifting to the way Omar swirled me and pinned me against the wall. I didn't even bother arguing with him but followed him to the car.
I steal a glance at him as his hands are settled on the wheels. He chose to drive himself instead of his personal driver.

Damn him! He pulls off a move like that but stays calm. The fool, that's me is sweating like an idiot!

I search my bag for my headphones but don't find it. He must have read my thoughts as I reach to put on a song on his car's radio. He grabs my hand and says "Don't."
I purse my lips in annoyance, jerk my hand away and decide to turn it on.
Scars to your beautiful blares from the speakers and I start to hum. I sense the annoyance rising in him so I do what my brain tells me to do: I increase the volume and follow the sound. If he's gonna drag me to this meeting, then I'm gonna make sure he doesn't enjoy it. Soon, I start dancing, shaking my head and moving my hands.

He turns off the radio and glares at me but I challenge him by turning it on and taking the volume to the loudest and I continue singing along.

Soon we stop and I had to turn off the radio. I walk behind him, watching him talk to a man dressed in black tux. I turn around and my eyes meet a white coloured plane with a beautiful boldly designed M at the middle of both sides. Well I'm not surprised that he has a private plane.
Without speaking, he gestures me to get in. I walk in and stand dumbstrucked.
Like Oh My Slippers! This is super beautiful. It looks like a freaking house! I slowly walk in and sit farther away from him, not wanting to deal with him. I ask one of the air hostess for a headphone and she later gives me.

"What are you doing?" He furrows his eyebrows.
"Performing surgery on my phone." I sarcastically say and roll my eyes.
He looks at me with indifference and settles back to his phone.
When it comes to you by Justin Bieber plays and my eyes play on him. I can't help but stare deeply into those eyes that once looked at me with love. His strong hard jawline covered with neatly trimmed beard makes me realise how much he has grown, his dark bushy eyebrows furrows as he reads whatever he's reading on his phone. His hands which are full of tattoos I strangely admired hold his phone firmly. The word, love written on his knuckles makes me think if he truly believes in love. I know what you're thinking of. How comes he has tattoos when he's a Muslim? I think of that also..

"If you're done staring at me, you can take a picture. It lasts longer." He says arrogantly.
I huff and reply, "I don't need a virus in my phone." I close my eyes and try to concentrate on the song.

I hear Omar's voice and I look at him to see that he's on a video call. I peep to see who the other person is, Jenny! Not that talking to Jenny made me mentally scream but the fact that it's a half naked Jenny. She's dressed in a sexy wild red lingerie that hardly covers a skin. His eyes suddenly meet mine and I close my eyes. I peep again and see his eyes on his phone, I stare harder and figured out that he's on wattpad.
An evil smile plays on my lips as I think of my plan.

You brought me into this, now face the consequence.

I watch him go out of the story he was reading and click on his bio page. I quickly cram his username and I click on it using my phone before typing.

Me: Hyyyyyyyyyyyyy.
He looks at me with a frown and chooses not to reply. He leaves wattpad and I click on Instagram. I follow him and expected a follow back but he didn't.
Me: Hey boss! Follow me..
His phone beep again and I can see the annoyance in his eyes.
Omar: Say a word again and you're fired!
Me: Wow! Someone's a fun killer 😑
He shakes his head and I can swear I saw his lips twitch into a little smile.
Me: Just reply and follow me. Stop acting arrogant and all.

Omar: I thought I asked you not to say a thing again.

Me: Yup you did, but I'm not talking.. I'm typing😝

Omar: 😒

Me: Can't you just be fun for once in your boring life.

Omar: My life is not boring and don't type a thing again🙅

Me: How about you follow me?

Omar: What did I tell you?

Me: You said I shouldn't type 'a thing again' 😜

Omar: You know what I meant!

Me: Just follow back and I will stop.

Omar: NO!

Me: Say yes!

Omar: Make me 😌

Me: Oh I will 😼

I get a big speaker and connect my phone to it before turning on Wish wish by Cardi b and 21Savage. It booms loudly and I sing along.

Just you know, I sing very loud.

He shoots death glares at me and I stand up dancing crazily. He covers his ears with his palm but awfully fails to block the music which changes to Freaky Friday.

All of a sudden, he stands up and drops his phone. Taking off his maroon blazer, he holds it above and dance wildly to the beat. Shocked, I stop and watch him.
Who is he?
He flungs his blazer on the chair and snaps his fingers in happiness. Slightly annoyed, I change the song and helplessly plays. He smiles at me and aims for my hand, walking slowly and wriggling his brows.

I walk back slowly, with my back almost touching the door.
"What are you doing?" I inquire in a very low pitched voice. His lips slowly turns to a smirk before he replies "What does it look like I'm doing?" He walks forward licking his lower lips. What's going on here?

"Stop!" I shout and put my hands forward, trying to stop him. He ignores me and as my back touches the door, I swallow the nonexisting saliva. He brings his hand forward reaching for my face. My heart freezes and I close my eyes but I don't feel a hand on my face but the twisting of a door knob. I open my eyes and I see his face a mere inch from mine. I look deeply into his eyes and I notice that his eyes are more of dark brown right now than hazel brown.

Everything feels terribly uncomfortable and with a stupid smirk on his lips he twists the door open making me fall on my butt. He leans closer and whispers "Make me." With that, he steps in the room and closes the door behind me.
I take my phone and unplug the speaker. It beeps and I bite my lower lip as I see the notification.

Omar _Malik(Omar) started following you.

Hope you enjoyed the chapter. Don't forget to comment and click on the star.. Stay blessed!