Chapter 2

Today is weekend and i wanted to enjoy my life. Saturday is our Hangout day. I called my friends and told them to meet me in the bar na madalas nameng tambayan noon na pagmamay ari ng common friend namen which is the G Bar.

It's almost 8pm when i left our house and i don't know if i feel the peace or the empitiness because Shiane didn't bother me for the rest of this day. And so i drive my way to the bar and arrived late. Actually ang usapan namen ay 8pm but i left our home at 8pm so probably i'm late, i am always though.

" You always arrive too early dude" Pawn Greeted me with his sarcasm. I just smirk at him and greet the rest of our friends. We are 8 in our table i guess so, not sure with the count kase marami kameng magkakaibigan actually but not everyone are capable of hanging out as always. Kaming apat talaga nila Jake, Lj and Pawn ang madalas na magkakasama and minsan nakakasama din si Seane.

A couple of minutes had passed but i never saw even a shadow of Lj. Maraming tao sa maingay na bar na ito but none of those bunch of people is Lj. I rome my eyes while nodding my head on the beat of the loud music all over the bar trying my best to look for Lj but even on the crown of the dance floor ay wala siya.

"Pawn, Lj didn't arrived ha? What's the matter with that guy? ngayon lang yata yon umabsent sa bar." I laugh awkwardly kase nakakapanibago talaga. Lj is the type of guy who loves to hangout and used to flirt with the girls.

"Oh who the hell told you that Lj won't come? As Lj as he is. Actually he arrived early amongst." He laugh so i looked around again and looked for him. I wanted to ask him if he knew Shiane. "He is Lindon Jake Pareja for pete sake HAHAHA why would he missed a hangout? Dude he probably making out with someone out there." Pawn added.

To be honest, i dont want my three best friends to meet Shiane for three damn reasons. Probably some of my friends know Shiane but not these Three. I dont want them to meet her for three reasons. First is that i don't want them to know that there is something between us nor that she can freely come in our house and do such things for me. Second is i don't want them to be friends with her dahil alam ko kung gaano sila kaloko sa babae SPEACIALLY LJ . And the third is because i don't want to, i just don't want because they might questioned me. That's why i have to know what's going on with Lj and Shiane and hopefully she didn't said anything to him about us or our relationship to each other.

A few hours had passed and i feel that i am a kind of drunk and so i stop drinking na so i can sober dahil alam ko namang kailangan ko pang magdrive pauwi at may kalayuan din ito sa bahay. I was checking my phone when Lj arrived holding a 3 bottles of Bacardi. wtf?!

"You look so drunk Lindon, Enough with that." pagpapaalala ko sakanya habang kinukuha ang mga alak na dala dala niya. Kanina pa kame nandito pero ngayon lang siya lumitaw sa paningin ko at paniguradong nakadali na naman ang isang 'to dahil gusot na ang suot niyang polo.

"Dude i met 3 hot babes right there." sabay turo sa gawing sulok ng dance floor and yeah i knew it. "I forget their names but i can't forget the name of the one girl in there she looks like an angel. Actually i already saw her somewhere but it don't change the way how i see her beauty." He keeps on talking habang inaalalayan ko siyang umupo. I am also drunk pero im a bit sober naman na so nagawa ko padin siyang alalayan.