Chapter 36

"I love you" i whisper to her ears when i found her starring at me.

"I love you" sagot niya naman sa akin.

"Dad" umupo ako para mahawalan ang lapida na may nakaukit na pangalan. "Dwayne Ley La Cuesta" pagbasa ko habang nilalandas ng kamay ko ang pagkakaukit noon "A great name of a great man." i smile.

"Tito, Dwaine did great. He is strong. You said he is a Hurricane so he be it." umupo din si Yza kapantay ko. Hinawakan niya ang pisngi ko gamit ang kanang kamay niya habang pinanatili ko lang ang tingin ko sa lapida. "He is the man you raised and the man you expected him to be." nakikita ko sa gilid ng mata ko ang bahagyang pag ngiti niya habang nakatingin at hinihimas ang pisngi ko.

"And thank you for staying." pagbaling ko kay Yza. Di niya ako sinagot instead she just smile. Sinindihan ko na ang kandila na dala namin at tuluyang umupo sa damuhan. I miss dad.

"Alam mo ba Love dad wants you for me."

"Kahit iniwan kita?" siya naman ngayon ang nakatingin kay dad at ako naman ang nakatingin sakaniya. I nod kahit alam kong di niya naman makikita.

"Oo." i sighed. My tears are all dry, my heart feels better. "He is always there when i was so down, when i have no one. But when he talks about you? He talks like you never hurt his son."

"He is more like you." atsaka niya ako nilingon. Her Green eyes met mine again. It still feels like this is the first that these eyes meet each other. "He forgive every people that made mistakes to them even if they weren't too sorry yet."

"Dad forgives you because he understand" i grab her hand and caress it.

"And you forgive me because?"

"I forgive you because that is what my heart wants and my heart wants that because this" i point out my chest "This loves you so much."

"Sana pala i never left." she said it with a hint of regrets.

"A heart that is loving is a heart that is willing to forgive no matter what ARE the sins done. A heart that is loving is a heart that is willing to accept a soul that's coming back after walking away" Tumayo ako pulling her with me. "Stop regretting things in the past just think that you will never be here if you never done that" I lean forward and give her a kiss on her forehead before hugging her.

Humarap na ako kay dad para magpaalam na. This is our last day in La Cruzalda because tomorrow ay babalik na kami sa bahay. Magmomove in na din sila Shiane doon so magkakameron na ko ng kasama. I already called some maids to fix the rooms for them. Mom will stay at different room dahil ayaw niya daw magstay sa room ni dad, she wants that preserve.

"You are coming with us tomorrow, right?" i ask Yza while we are walking back to the Villa Cruzalda.

"Yup!" magsiglang sagot niya habang iniuugoy pa ng malakas ang magkahawak naming kamay.

"where are you going to stay?"

"Honestly? i really don't know yet. Maybe i will just book a hotel nearby?" she shrugged her shoulder to show how uncertain that decision is.

"You can stay in our house. You know we always have extra rooms." masayang pagpiprisinta ko. Mas makakapag spend tiem together kami if sa bahay lang siya titigil. Mas posibleng mabiwi namin yung mga pagkakataon na nagkulang kami sa isa't isa.