Chapter 15

"Where are all those tears coming from
Why are they falling
Somebody, somebody, somebody left your heart in the cold
You just need somebody to hold on, baby
Give me a chance to put back all the pieces
Take your broken heart
Make it just like new
There's so many things that I can do"

Shiane is singing the song sweetly. She have a very great voice; a cold, sweet, and smooth one. Her voice sounded like an angel. My soul is captivated with her sound but my mind is confuse. I remeber that i told her to sing a song na may lyrics ng mga salitang gusto niyang sabihin sa akin.

"Just tell me where it hurts now, tell me
And I love you with a love so tender
Oh and if you let me stay
I'll love all of the hurt away"

I know that song, it's 'Tell me where it hurts. As far as i know, that song is about trying to remove the pain in someone's heart or trying to put back the pieces of a broken heart. Is that what she wants to say? Is she thinking that my heart is still broken by the past and she wants to put back all the piece?

"Why don't you tell me where it hurts now, baby
And I'll do my best to make it better
Yes, I'll do my best to make those tears all go away
Just tell me where it hurts now, tell me
And I love you with a love so tender
Oh and if you let me stay
I'll love all of the hurt away"

I look at her. She is singing the song from her heart with her eyes close. How can you just make me feel so confuse,Shiane? How do this girl makes my heart beats faster than it never did before. With just a song and the lyrics itself you make me think on some things way deeper than it should. Should i ask 'What's wrong in you that you can make these things to me' or it should be 'What's wrong in me that you are now able to make me feel those emotions?'

She slowly open her eyes while she is finishing the song. Pagkabukas na pagkabukas ng mga mata niya ay nilingon niya agad iyon sa akin. Her tantalising Grey eyes that sparkle with so much beauty in it look at me. That gaze from her is already enough for me to feel my heart beat. Those eyes of her are too much captivating for me to be able to resist the stare.

"I'll love all of the hurt away" she sang the last line of the song and held my hand again. Binaba na niya ang mic at tumayo,trying to pull me with her. I stand up still holding on to her hand and froze when i realize that many people inside this arcade are watching us.

"May girlfriend na pala uit si Dwaine. Swerte nung babae." i heard a girl said. I look at Shiane, nakatayo lang siya don while blushing. Nahihiya na naman siya and she is so cute. I smile and hold her hand tighter which make her look up to me. 

"Ang ganda nung babae"

"Kaya nga tol,swerte nung lalake"

"Pero bakit tell me where it hurts ang kanta? Ano yon nagpaparebound siya?"

"Kilala ko yung lalake La Cuesta yon. Napanuod ko siya dati noong sinabi niya na hihintayin niya daw yung babae. Baka hinihintay niya padin"

"Malas ng babae kung ganon,swerte niya naman"

Pakinig na pakinig ang mga bulungang usapan ng iba. Nakaramdam ako ng bahagyang inis. So this is the disadvantage of being popular huh. That is too personal. Binitawan ko ang kamay ni Shiane and grab the mic. She look at me with so much confusion kaya naman ngumiti lang ako sa kaniya. Nagaalangan man ako ay hinawakan ko ang bewang niya. Boyfriend niya ko for a day di ba? Let me just make my part.