Chapter 23

The day has come and i am now driving to fetch Shiane in their house. I already asked her mom's permission to come with me through a text message because she was so busy that she don't have the time to meet me personally and then gladly, she granted us the bless since she also knew that Shiane always wanted to go there but she can't accompany her to there because of Business matters.

"Hoop in, ako na jan." atsaka ako bumaba para kunin ang mga gamit ni Shiane at ilagay iyon sa compartment. When i already placed her luggages in there, i go to the driver seat and start the engine to drive.

"It's only a 3 day vacation trip Shiane why do you bring luggages for a month?" atsaka natatawa pa siyang nakatutok sa kalsada.

"I am super excited Dwaine and i can't decide what to bring and not, so i bring everything i wanted to." at tsaka ko sya tinawanan she looks pissed right now. "Please don't messed up. I am in the top of my excitement don't ruin it." atsaka siya tumingin na lang sa labas. I remain silent while laughing in my mind.

I wonder what will happen...

After an hours of travelling and changing transportation vehicles, we finally arrive at the reserved 5-Star hotel for us. I room around the hotel room with amusement flashed on my face.

"No wonder this is a 5-Star." namamangha ring sambit ni Shiane na katabi niya ngayon.

There are 2 Bedrooms inside the Black, white and Brown Suits. The walls were white with a Black frame in the ceiling and a Black lines at the bottom of the walls. The Floor were in matte black tiles all over the suit and every appliances and equipments were brown. I walk to check the kitchen and supprisingly smile when i saw how the Tree-Wood made table fits in the kitchen. When i walk to the Living area of that suit i saw Shiane sitting comfortable in the Brown and White sala set with a small brown coffee table made in a tree wood as well.

"Your dad has a very good taste in interior design when he choose this suits. Breath taking." sambit niya atsaka binuhay ang 56-inches flatscreen Smart TV. I just nodded to her at dumiretso na ko sa room at the Left side to fix my luggages.

I am almost done fixing my luggages when there's a sudden knock on my door. Nang bumukas iyon ay nakita ko si Shiane wearing her slightly See through cover-up white dress kung saan medyo mahahalata ang suot niyang neon green Two-piece swimsuit partnered with a Green bohemian slippers. I was stucked in the moment i realize how beautiful and hot she is.

"Are you done checking my outfit because i am hungry?" maarteng tanong niya kaya naman napatayo na lang ako at tumango at tinalikuran niya na ako. Sandali ko pa munang pinasadahan ng tingin ang patapos ko ng ginagawa bago sumunod palabas.

"The crew delivered this food." sambit niya atsaka kumain na. Ako naman ay naghugas muna ng kamay bago umupo sa harap niya at nagsimulang kumain. Muling tumahimik ang pagitan namin at nagisip ako ng topic para mabasag iyon.

"Do you want to swim?" iyon lang ang lumabas sa bibig ko.

"Ofcourse that's why i am in this outfit." she chuckled. "Are you coming with me?" dagdag pa ni Shiane

"Ofcourse i am" atsaka ko tinapos ang kinakain ko. Napaangat naman ng sa akin si Shiane ng Bigla akong tumayo. "I'll just change clothes. Finish your food." at tsaka ako pumasok sa kwarto para maghanap ng susuotin.

After a minute of debating in my mind what to wear, i ended up wearing a Red and white Stripes swimming trunks and just paired it with a Plain white top. I comb my hair first before going out of my room when i saw Shiane.