Part 2-Thank you Plagg

Adrien stormed into his room, slamming the door shut behind him. He stood by the door, head lowered.

Aaarrrgggggghhhh! He cried throwing his bag on the floor.

"Ow!" Plagg cried. "Seriously Adrien? Did you have to throw the bag so hard? I was still in there. A Kwamis gotta have his beauty sleep."

Adrien realizing his actions, sighed. "I'm sorry Plagg." Adrien sat on the edge of his bed, frustrated. He lowered his head into his forearm. "I'm just...I don't even know what I have to do... How can I face Marinette?"

"Well, she didn't mind it for the past two years. So why would she or you bother bout it now?"

"That was when I didn't know she had given me the scarf."

"So then, just go and Thank her."

"But how can I ask her why she didn't say anything?"

"Just ask her. Its not like she'll avoid you more than what she does."

"Will she avoid me more?" Adrien turned to plagg, then flopped on to the bed What am I gonna do?

Plagg flew towards Adrien. "Sorry Adrien...I didn't mean it that way."

"That's fine Plagg. Adrien paused for a moment. I'll just stay like this for a while."

Plagg watched Adrien as he sulked on the bed. Gosh this kid- He was suddenly shot with an idea. "I've got it!"

"What?" Adrien asked turning his head to the side.

"Go as Cat Noir and ask her about it. isn't it a great idea?"

"Yeah sure. Ill go and ask her, 'oh hey Marinette! I found out that you were the one that gave Adrien the scarf for his birthday two years ago. is it true?' right?"

"Right! Aint that a great idea!" Plagg cried feeling proud of himself.

"Plagg I was being sarcastic." Adrien said giving a 'you got to be kidding' face.

"Oh, Guess that wont work then."

Adrien chuckled. He pulled his Kwami into a hug. "Thanks Plagg Honestly speaking, its not much of a bad idea.

"Great!" Plagg cried in excitement.

But, Ill have to think of a better way to ask her to begin with.

OkayYou know whats gotta be done. Plagg shrugged. Well then, say the words kid.

Adrien smiled. "Plagg! Claws out!"

The Kwami was sucked up into the ring miraculous which transformed Adrien into Cat Noir, the hero protecting Paris.

"Lets go see Marinette." Adrien climbed out the window and headed to the 'Dupain Chen Bakery'.